The Reviews/Interviews Thread

Started by ikarop, Feb 11, 2013, 02:17:39 PM

Author
The Reviews/Interviews Thread (Read 141,583 times)

Elicas

Elicas

Quote from: QUAGMIRE83 on Feb 20, 2013, 03:19:03 PM
Yeah why couldn't they f**k borderlands up and put more team members on aliens, Iv never liked borderlands anyway.

Because Borderlands is their own IP and they'll get a higher percentage of the profit margin than they'll get for A:CM.

QUAGMIRE83

QUAGMIRE83

Quote from: Elicas on Feb 20, 2013, 04:06:00 PM
Yeah why couldn't they f**k borderlands up and put more team members on aliens, Iv never liked borderlands anyway.

Because Borderlands is their own IP and they'll get a higher percentage of the profit margin than they'll get for A:CM.
good point

Samus007

Samus007

Quote from: Elicas on Feb 20, 2013, 04:06:00 PM

So so true.

QUAGMIRE83

QUAGMIRE83

just played co-op for the first time and I really like it, there wasn't any lag and all the pick up items were shared. The only thing I didn't like was that I couldn't search ongoing games in any detail.
Spoiler
I think the single player DLC should let you play as Hicks when he gets woken from hypersleep just before alien 3 and explain just who the hell it was in his cryotube if it wasn't him, he said it was a long story so it is possible
[close]
I would also like to see some DLC set on fury 161 even if it's just multiplayer maps.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: QUAGMIRE83 on Feb 21, 2013, 04:30:02 PM
Spoiler
I think the single player DLC should let you play as Hicks when he gets woken from hypersleep just before alien 3 and explain just who the hell it was in his cryotube if it wasn't him, he said it was a long story so it is possible
[close]

I actually predicted this a few days ago.

I'm dreading it, but think it's inevitable.

QuoteI would also like to see some DLC set on fury 161 even if it's just multiplayer maps.

Don't hold your breath. :) They seem to want to stay as far away from what was portrayed in 'Alien 3' as possible.

QUAGMIRE83

QUAGMIRE83

shame I really like the atmosphere of alien 3

The Runner

The Runner

Facehuggerzzz can onlehh facehurgg humans!!!!!!!

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

It's finally arrived...

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/6912-Aliens-Colonial-Marines

The comparison with a hypothetical 'Blues Brothers' game is amusingly thought-provoking.

ChrisPachi

Elicas

Elicas

Just been reading the Aliens Versus Predator: Evolution review and realised I don't think we've actually had an official AVPG review of the shitfest that is A:CM. We going to get one from the collective lads?

That is all.  :)

ikarop

ikarop

Yup, it's already uploaded to the site. Just missing a few final touches.

Valaquen

Valaquen

I think Aaron was writing it and was continuously stalled due to throwing up in his mouth. I've been having the same experience writing my own.

Elicas

Elicas

Quote from: Valaquen on Mar 01, 2013, 12:52:21 AM
I think Aaron was writing it and was continuously stalled due to throwing up in his mouth. I've been having the same experience writing my own.

:D Woke my son up chuckling at this, thanks :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Valaquen on Mar 01, 2013, 12:52:21 AM

To be honest I really didn't want to put "pen-to-paper" with it. I've written it, it's up and just needs me to pretty it up with some screengrabs and then it'll be up. Probably tonight or tomorrow.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed