News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 559,199 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 29, 2017, 02:05:40 PM
Definitely need to keep an eye out as there should be something Covvie related!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheGNShow/status/858084919469363206     

Was this last night? I think I missed it.

echobbase79

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 29, 2017, 06:30:07 PM
Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 29, 2017, 02:05:40 PM
Definitely need to keep an eye out as there should be something Covvie related!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheGNShow/status/858084919469363206     

Was this last night? I think I missed it.

I think it's happening this week.

Pvt. Himmel

John Doe

John Doe

Enoch

rabidranger

rabidranger

This is interesting. I guess it's illustrating the different natural elements that make up the egg? For example a thermal sensor that picks up the heat signature of a victim to spring the facehugger. Part of David's research?

Whos_Nick

Found these in English, slightly lower res

Beardomorph

I love how they show that all of the attributes of the Alien and creatures from its life cycle actually have precedent in nature, even the ones that might look "fantastical" at first sight.
Same applies for the neomorphs.

Evanus

Quote from: Beardomorph on Apr 30, 2017, 05:50:16 PM
I love how they show that all of the attributes of the Alien and creatures from its life cycle actually have precedent in nature, even the ones that might look "fantastical" at first sight.
I'm not sure what to think about it. It's pretty cool, but it's not really, well, alien anymore.  :-\

Corporal Hicks

First I remembering seeing the eggs referred to as ovomorph was in the VS System Alien expansion. Where did this name come from? Has it ever been referred to as such in other media?

Enoch

That jaw...

Ingwar

Ingwar

Medical definition of in ovo: in the egg, in embryo.

From Old Portuguese ovo ("egg"), from Latin ōvum ("egg").

Quote from: Evanus on Apr 30, 2017, 05:52:11 PM
Quote from: Beardomorph on Apr 30, 2017, 05:50:16 PM
I'm not sure what to think about it. It's pretty cool, but it's not really, well, alien anymore.  :-\
That's why i like Alien so much. It is SF but it is rooted in reality. Giger FTW!

John Doe

I think i never saw this picture:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed