Questions for Scott, Fassbender, Waterston, McBride or Bichir?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 11, 2017, 05:09:36 PM

Author
Questions for Scott, Fassbender, Waterston, McBride or Bichir? (Read 35,619 times)

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 06, 2017, 10:35:58 AM
I've just done Fassbender, Ridley, Bichir, McBride and Crudup. Waiting for Waterston. It's flown by way too much. Only really got chance for 3 questions and feel like I squandered them with Ridley. It'll be released online after the weekend. No livestream.

Hell, if you got through that without turning into a puddle of jibbering goo you've got me beat.  :D

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Only really got chance for 3 questions and feel like I squandered them with Ridley.

Dammit man! I thought we warned you not to mention them Predators!  :P

The Alien Predator

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on May 06, 2017, 05:11:06 PM
Only really got chance for 3 questions and feel like I squandered them with Ridley.

Dammit man! I thought we warned you not to mention them Predators!  :P

LOOOL!  :laugh:

I'm sure you did fine Hicks, certainly better than I would've done.

echobbase79

When can we expect to see the video interviews? Really looking forward to them.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: echobbase79 on May 19, 2017, 01:40:58 AM

When can we expect to see the video interviews? Really looking forward to them.

When SiL is able to do it. We were having issues with him downloading some of the footage (massive file). I've poked him to see if how he's going on.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I'll go get the cattle prod. Should give him a little incentive.  :P

Kimo

:'( :'( :'( Dam how the f**k did I miss this thread? Must of been when I was trying to avoid Covenant spoilers. Would of liked to put afew questions forward to Ridley and the rest of the cast..  however I can imagine you guys got a lot of similar questions to ask them. I will enjoy what ever questions, that you guys from AVP Galaxy went with.

Btw Hicks, when are you planning to have your AvP Galaxy Podcast of Covenant review up? Looking forward to also hearing yours and the regular members who participate in your podcast thoughts on Covenant.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Kimo on May 19, 2017, 06:43:37 PM
:'( :'( :'( Dam how the f**k did I miss this thread? Must of been when I was trying to avoid Covenant spoilers. Would of liked to put afew questions forward to Ridley and the rest of the cast..  however I can imagine you guys got a lot of similar questions to ask them. I will enjoy what ever questions, that you guys from AVP Galaxy went with.

Honestly guys, I feel like I wasted the interview with Scott and Fassbender. It was my first one of the lot and took me completely by surprise. I didn't prioritise the questions properly.

QuoteBtw Hicks, when are you planning to have your AvP Galaxy Podcast of Covenant review up? Looking forward to also hearing yours and the regular members who participate in your podcast thoughts on Covenant.

We should be recording tomorrow now RidgeTop has seen it.

Also SiL has got the footage downloaded. He's working on the edit now.  :)

Kimo

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 20, 2017, 04:26:34 PM

Honestly guys, I feel like I wasted the interview with Scott and Fassbender. It was my first one of the lot and took me completely by surprise. I didn't prioritise the questions properly.

QuoteBtw Hicks, when are you planning to have your AvP Galaxy Podcast of Covenant review up? Looking forward to also hearing yours and the regular members who participate in your podcast thoughts on Covenant.

Looking forward to it when it's up. Keep up the good work guys.

echobbase79

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 20, 2017, 04:26:34 PM

I'm sure it turned out fine. :)

BonesawT101

Really lookin forward to this interview

Corporal Hicks

One has been finished. I'll poke SiL about the others. Gonna wait until they're all done and post them.

Ingwar

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 06, 2017, 08:12:42 AM
One has been finished. I'll poke SiL about the others. Gonna wait until they're all done and post them.

Have you taken any pictures with Scott and others?

Corporal Hicks

No. It was very fast. In and out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed