NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 815,067 times)

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jul 18, 2013, 04:42:04 PM
How come nobody has posted a picture of the NECA classic Giger Alien figure in the octagon Nostromo corridor?  Or have they and the picture just not showing up for me?

I did alongside a bunch of others. They're taking them down for some reason. See if I can get it back up again...

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Yeah I was about to say ...

Same thing was happening to the pictures I was posting in the Godzilla thread of an unused concept sculpt of Godzilla's new mug.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jul 18, 2013, 04:51:57 PM
Yeah I was about to say ...

Same thing was happening to the pictures I was posting in the Godzilla thread of an unused concept sculpt of Godzilla's new mug.

Something with the site I suppose? Anyway, they're back up and I put Giger's corridor up first just for u bats  8)

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Magnificence.

Now I would pay $75 for that. Not some minimalistic trophy wall that comes with one single (albeit large) trophy.

Too bad it seems that the corridor is just a one of a kind display piece to help promote the figure.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Agree 100%. Much better display for a figure.

Heres the light up egg. Hope its not too expensive cause it looks just neato.

dinodax124

dinodax124

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jul 18, 2013, 05:32:14 PM
Agree 100%. Much better display for a figure.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/1005989_562525347143188_1603442936_n.jpg
Heres the light up egg. Hope its not too expensive cause it looks just neato.

I've seen preorders for this at around $20 -$25

Tribal

samoht

samoht

Oh god yes!!!!!!

Does that come with the new giger alien?

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

I realy love NECA's new Alien figures, they look better, more durable, and the posability is just AWESOME! (plus they are great scale with Voyager Transformer figures for giant aliens)

I cannot wait to see their remould of the Classics alien. is there any word on how it will look? on a similar note, I may get another Xenomorph alien warrior and take the dome off my 2011 Classics Alien and put it on that figure, and add some new paint aps. what do you guys think?

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

I'm agreeing with Titan. The new warrior can bend in just about ANY pose u want them in. It really is worth it to upgrade for the type of beast the alien is.

Tribal

Tribal

Could we merge this topic with the "NECA Colonial Marines"?

I mean, we are talking about the same series in two different topics  :P

I never know where i put the news, like this:

From twitter:

A LOT of Alien love next year. 35th Anniversary figures like Dallas in spacesuit & Jones & more. Also Bishop & Queen in the works

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Tribal on Jul 22, 2013, 12:11:34 AM

Could we merge this topic with the "NECA Colonial Marines"?

I mean, we are talking about the same series in two different topics  :P

I never know where i put the news, like this:

From twitter:

A LOT of Alien love next year. 35th Anniversary figures like Dallas in spacesuit & Jones & more. Also Bishop & Queen in the works

At last. Tom Skeritt needs the money.

Greyback

Greyback

It would be cool when Neca make also busts, not only figures, like in the past(Haloween, Hellraiser, PotC, TCM, etc.).

Have the inproved classic Alien sculpted lines on the skull or painted lines, like the previeus version ?

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

I believe so.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Tribal on Jul 22, 2013, 12:11:34 AM
Dallas in spacesuit

No egg-cocoon?

Saaad panda...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed