AvP Multiplayer Gamers' Day Video

Started by Darkness, Nov 26, 2009, 04:54:19 PM

Author
AvP Multiplayer Gamers' Day Video (Read 10,922 times)

predator bounty hunter

predator bounty hunter

Best of  Predator. Best in the best !!!!   :D     ;D     :D  

Baasje92

Baasje92

for real evp demo is coming this month :O!? Omfg i was waiting to get a look of the gameplay myself for months rofl dx Finally waiting is getting paid of... now just have to wait 2 and half more months for official Game .... rofl!

Baasje92

Baasje92

avp* (sorry for double post   :-X  

rzrzkid

rzrzkid

WOW! http://www.aliensvspredator.net/ " Reserve the Aliens vs. Predator demo " WTF???

Nethawk1000

I read that the demo will be available on the Playstation Network come  the January 21st store update.  Whether this is true still remains to be seen.

Mick

Mick

Sega Australia's PR Manager, Vispi Bhopti said, "SEGA Australia can today confirm that the initial submission of Aliens vs Predator has been Refused Classification by the Classification Operations Board of Australia. We will continue to investigate all options available to us, including the possibility of appeal."  God life f**king sucks.

konradski

konradski

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2009/11/27/theyll-regret-that-avp-multiplayer-frothing/#more-21790 for those wanting info from someone who went to preview event also read a couple of posts from other who had a go at mp id have posted earlier but im lazy

FAQ

FAQ

No one can read? No one ever heard of google?? Release is feb 23rd.......

carve

carve

In the multiplayer they should make it so that you can start off as the hatchling than get a host n become a chest burster and so on...but they should make it a choice for sumn people.. That way it doesn't slow gameplay .. And I hope that the leveled are enormous especially when your inside facilities  and I also hope aliens can break down doors and crawl thru vents and etc.. I hope its very realistic as far as gameplay n mapping.. Really detailed

Nethawk1000

FAQ, I think they where referring to the demo. The game drops February 23rd, which is a Tuesday. The demo drops January 21st, which is a Thursday. Of course, all this is subject to change. Nobody sticks to the schedule these days.

CoBHC

CoBHC

Hey guys n gals, any word on the system requirements? lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed