AvP Multiplayer Gamers' Day Video

Started by Darkness, Nov 26, 2009, 04:54:19 PM

Author
AvP Multiplayer Gamers' Day Video (Read 10,964 times)

Darkness

Darkness

A new official video has been released by Sega. This shows interviews with various people who attended the event intercut with some new direct-feed footage from multiplayer. There’s a glimpse of the Runner alien too towards the end of the video.

20091126 - AvP Multiplayer Gamers' Day Video

You can download the video in HD here. Thanks to AMC_Duke, SelectedArt and Doomsday 1 for the news.

stealth bunny

Soon the hunt will begin!!!  Roll on feb, really hope they release a demo soon and really hope it plays as good as it looks.

shakermakerman

got no sound

The Wolf

The Wolf

That video was so damn choppy on my computer. But it looked good from what I saw.

Corporal Hicks

Brill video. The ingame footage looked amazing. Can't wait to get my hands on it. Spotted a Runner in there.

GrakkuS

GrakkuS

>:D   let the hunt begin!!!

SableUk

SableUk

awesome!

Mike’s Monsters

Spotted the runner also. It looks like the game runs real smooth. I am excited to get my hands on this.

j beast

j beast

when i get this game everyone will die   >:D  

jaberwocky36

Games are lookin nearly as good as movies these days people    ;D  

Frosty78

Frosty78

I totaly agree with jaberwocky36

tekn0

tekn0

no one shall survive once i go beast mode with my runner  MWHAHAHA NONE SHALL SURVIVE THE  JUDGMENT DAY   >:D  

rzrzkid

rzrzkid

when the demo coming out??   ::)  

Headbite

Headbite

that was awesome

Rob

Rob

Dog Aliens !! there was Dog Aliens in the video did anyone see them !! that was Awesome !

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed