Introducing a new Rebellion staff member to AvP-Galaxy

Started by ajm, Feb 10, 2010, 10:17:49 AM

Author
Introducing a new Rebellion staff member to AvP-Galaxy (Read 171,660 times)

Taner

Will you distirbute dedicated server software for Linux ?

Xenodog

Will a trophy or stealth kill gain more XP in online modes?

kewhite

Hello,

Alien Wallwalking: Any chance of getting wall walking assigned to one button? (the transition button perhaps?) Its frustrating being automatically locked when walking down ledges.

Alien Jump I know this question wont be asked alot, however I would love to be able to assign jumping to the right stick press (on xbox/ps3) it would make the aliens gameplay much smoother, and currently the button isnt used as far as i know.

Predator Strength is rediculous. Ive read this one several times from others so far. just wanted to add in. His melee is stronger than the aliens. gameplay wise this makes no sense. there needs to be incentive for him to find his weapons. currently there is none, and when a player finally does have his weapons, he then has the strongest melee as well as the stongest weapons in the game. at least tone the melee down please. this isnt Aliens versus xmen: wolverine.

WinterActual

Thanks for the answer of my questions.Another question that I have for you is - Is there XP earning in Survival mode,and if so how its earned? For every kill you earn XP or per wave ?

Jobe

Console Control Scheme - Are we able to customize all controls ourselves or are we forced to use pre-configured controls ? 

*please say we can customize ALL buttons*  ;D

Ripleys Nightmare

Quote from: [REB]Trigger on Feb 11, 2010, 05:09:23 PM

The Dedicated server final feature set has yet to be determined, rest assured that they are being worked on.

Thanks for all the information and support Eric.

Does this mean the dedicated server will be included in the box on release day, or at a later date?

A little off topic,  ;)  but related to my dedicated server question, what ports will need to be open for hosting of a dedicated server?

Deathly_rYaN

How is the will weapon system work in survivor. Will each player start with different weapons or just the PR? Will players have to find the weapons(ex. Smartgun, Flamethrower, etc) on the ground or use points to buy them(like CoD:WaW)

BSW624

I only have one question and I apologize if this has been asked a lot, In regards to the Ranking system is it possible to go down in rank or is it more of a Call of duty approach, where you gain xp and level up but cannot decrease in ranking?

Chaos Lord

hey has anyone reported the bug when sometimes a marine dies it still fires its gun for about a minute or so

Baasje92

Will there be a longer cooldown for plasma caster and the disc or something, cause in the demo there are allot of predators spamming these weapons, wich makes the game get unbalanced.

It's unfair if a pred gets the disc he can already throw it when it just returned.

z0diac

When can we expect official word on Dedicated Server Tools and Implementation?!?!?!

The Demon

Are the skins only for multi-player?

Valthasar

Hi there.

Will Survivor Mode be in the matchmaking search list or invite from friends list only?

Thanks in advance.

dDave

Big THX from me too, one of your german Fans :D ...Ive pre-ordered it already!!!

There is something i have to ask for. It was said that the Alien-Skins will be equally high, but what is with their individual abilities.. Ive read that the runner can spit acid and he is faster, is he? Whats with the other Types? Especially the Predalien, will it be playable?!

I hope this questions are ok. Anyway, thank you.

Nicous

Oohhh...I have a important question about MP

The respaw spot can be blocked by another player? If yes, what is the distance ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed