Gina Holden Interview

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 17, 2007, 09:29:13 PM

Author
Gina Holden Interview (Read 14,029 times)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Everyone calm down. Jesus Christ you guys want an interview then bash the person from the movie in the interview! WTF!  *Asian accent* No Interview For You!   :D  

Warghost

Warghost

They ALL claim to be big fans and hype the movie and previous movies up. Whoopty doo.

JESSE

JESSE

YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT RIGHT NOW...HMM  A COUPLE OF BACKYARD BURGERS AND MAYBE A TRAILER...MAKE MY OWN MIND UP!!  GUESS IT'LL HAPPEN IN A FEW MONTHS THE BURGERS HA HA GOIN NOW!!   :D  

beeko

beeko

she says the same thing as winnoa ryder said in the making of AR, OMG i cant believe im in an alien film

TK1999

TK1999

"...when I got on set, I was working with the original crew from ALIEN..."   she sounds absolutely retarded, and I doubt very much she's seen ANY of the Alien movies.

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

yeah i'm with Pvt. Hicks on this one [for once] stop bashing someone just cuz of a fricking interview for all we know she comes onto these AVP sites and reads up on what the fans are saying then what will she think when she sees what you all say? yeah that'll make her feel good about herself    :-X  

Warghost

Warghost

One word: Hyperbole.

Half-knife

Half-knife

I agree that some people just can't be pleased, no matter what! Bitching constantly is all a lot of people do on every board I've ever seen and it really sucks when it seems that you're constantly reading crap from a bunch of spoiled sixth graders! And the spelling (or lack there of), only seems to confirm this. Any way, there is also some good stuff. Here's a thought. Maybe there IS a secret military base in the town, and somehow they got hold of some alien eggs and tried experimentation that got loose. Maybe the Predator ship crashed back to earth and they captured the young Predalien who escaped when he grew up, and that's why the "cleaner" shows up. One theory is as good as another. I'll still see the film just because it has a Predator in it!

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

She could have said 'Alien 3' and the interviewer just shortened it, for all we know.

Predboy

Predboy

Wow. The, true fans enjoyed avp remark really had me bust out laughing. Im dead serious. I litterally started to laugh.   :D  

Jango1201

Jango1201

Look on the bright side to this, at least it wasent another music score interview, I think we all heard enough from Brian Tylor.

Danger Close

Danger Close

Xenomorphine: I caught that wife reference too. I didn't get as far as the underground lab... but good call. She definitly slipped a little info, reguarding how much military is in this town BEFORE all hell breaks loose. PLOT? Who knows, but it is progress.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

every night I pray I will wake up to the trailer...  to calm all my worries like this woman and her... television acting.

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

yeah seriously about the brian taylor interviews but it'd be cool if they did one where he actually gave a sample of the score for us to listen to like they do over at smashbros.com

A Real Fan

A Real Fan

You guys are a bunch of losers. no matter how they make the film it will never live up to your expectains. If you think you could do better write your own script and make your own dame movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed