Aliens Board Game - Leading Edge - Custom Mission Maps

Started by Perfect-Organism, Jun 30, 2021, 03:13:12 AM

Author
Aliens Board Game - Leading Edge - Custom Mission Maps (Read 3,022 times)

Perfect-Organism

When I was a kid, I used to play the Aliens board game from Leading Edge.  I repurchased it recently along with the Expansion set.  I am thinking of generating some new custom mission maps to take things to the next level.  Anyone ever make any custom maps?  I would love to try out someone else's creation as I work on my own.  I think it would be cool to make a game mission map of the colonies from the Mark Verheiden, Den Beauvais comic series.  I might try that...

Corporal Hicks

I'd also be interested in seeing people's custom maps for the Leading Edge game. I know it was a thing, but they're not something I've searched out as yet.

Perfect-Organism

Looks like I'm missing the 4 page Rules Summary.  Anybody have this in PDF?  Cheers!

Stitch

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Jun 30, 2021, 03:13:12 AM
When I was a kid, I used to play the Aliens board game from Leading Edge.  I repurchased it recently along with the Expansion set.  I am thinking of generating some new custom mission maps to take things to the next level.  Anyone ever make any custom maps?  I would love to try out someone else's creation as I work on my own.  I think it would be cool to make a game mission map of the colonies from the Mark Verheiden, Den Beauvais comic series.  I might try that...
Repurchased again? From where? I thought it was way out of print and ridiculously priced on the used market?

Perfect-Organism

Yep.  Purchased again.  Ridiculously priced on the used ebay market.   :o

But it was worth it for me.  My brother is 16 years younger than me, so I never got to play this with him when it came out.  I played with other friends instead.  This is an opportunity for me to do something with my brother as if I were a kid myself again.  But would love to do this with other alternative campaigns.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed