AvP-R Trading Cards

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 19, 2007, 12:21:17 AM

Author
AvP-R Trading Cards (Read 4,372 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well Inkworks has finally put its AvP Requiem page online. There’s not much at the moment. We’ve got what looks like part of a promo card and set details.

The page includes information on the rest of the cards available in the set with chase sets such as Battlefield on Earth and Massacre on Main Street. Check back here for more images from the set and keep an eye on Inkworks AvPR page for upcoming promo opportunities.

Optimus Virus

Optimus Virus

Okay!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Not overly keen on that image myself. Just looks like a tempt copy and paste of the trailer logo and the production still so I doubt they've even began designing yet.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Cool, really should update my site, but don't nave much time on my hands at the moment.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

...It's on news post. Took me a whole 2 minutes.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

is this a meeting of Access space?  there are so many sketch cards this time    ;D  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

*one. Do you want me to put cutenews on Access Space to make it easier?

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

I would love you too Hicks, rofl. That would be great.

zen

zen

Excellent!.

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Well, it looks like there's gonna be a massacre on Gunnison's main street...    ;D    So, there are some news...     :D  

Ermac

Ermac

"Battlefield *on* Earth"?  Not a good omen since "Battlefield Earth" is one of the worst movies ever made.

gb

gb

im grown out of trading cards now lyk( n' dats not a stab at any colectors!), although i wud like 2 c sum of the artwork involved (sketches). and the 'battlefield on earth' title, i think will jst b pics ov pred vs alien battle production shots

nick

nick

il swap my face-hugger for your predator (lmao)

predator man

predator man

DUDE SWEET   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed