Nimrod Antal Top Contender for Predators

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 23, 2009, 07:28:15 PM

Author
Nimrod Antal Top Contender for Predators (Read 7,558 times)

Corporal Hicks

We know there are 7 potential directors for Predators. Marshall, Bassett and potentially Bill Duke are known contenders so far. Well thanks to Latino Review another name has surfaced, Nimród Antal:

“LatinoReview has exclusively learned that director Nimród Antal, not only is he one of the seven names, but is also the top contender and the guy most likely to get the gig. Who? I said the same damn thing. Then found out he directed Sony's ARMORED and VACANCY.”

Expect Aint It Cool News to get confirmation of this. I haven’t seen any of his films and he doesn’t have many to his name. Keep tuned. Thanks to Darkoo for the news.

shinigami

I don't think that would be a good idea to give such an important project to somebody whom we even never heard of.    :-\  

Corporal Hicks

I tell a lie, I have seen Vacancy.

Jango1201

Jango1201

Didn't we already have nimrod direct the last two AVP films   ;D     ;D     ;D  

Awgustas

Damn... Never hard of him...

Alien³

Alien³

No, no, no Neil, NE-IL! Fox we want a good director!

Byohzrd

Byohzrd

ive seen vacancy, its ehhhhh okay.   kate beckinsale was in it, that was a plus

ShadowPred

NOOO!!!

SonOfTheDark

Vacancy was good and Armored looks promising. I would prefer Marshall though.

TheBatman

TheBatman

He made an incredible film called Kontroll, based upon a group of ticket inspectors in the Budapest underground. It doesn't sound worth watching i agree, but trust me, it was fantastic. He paid so much attention to detail with the characters, and there was a horror element involved with a serial killer who was pushing people infront of trains. The way he directed these scenes made this character really ahunting, almost supernatural.

Its Game Time

I'd prefer Neil Marshall

K

K

Nimrod? Really?....

SHREK

SHREK

not another anal nimrod    ::)  

daniel clavette

daniel clavette

I si hope they will pick rith direct.

Fury

Fury

I dont want to direct him this movie. His just an hungarian noob director. Vacancy was a shit! His other movies were shit as well. Find some1 else!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed