The Dream Thread

Started by Necrokult, Sep 05, 2010, 08:34:28 AM

Author
The Dream Thread (Read 84,982 times)

Necrokult

Necrokult

Hi again Community  ;)

Anyone have any weird dreams lately? Now You can post here The dreams u have all nights and everydays.
Most of my dreams are weird, I used to write them down. lol  :D

Last night I dreamt that I was at the street, and being chased by Tuskans, so we had to escape but no chance at all cause they were coming from everywhere. We ran down a street that doesn't actually exist in real life, after that imagine who was in my side? Paris Hilton is this normal? LOL  my cellphone alarm was my salvation :)

I used to have loads of Predators dreams aswell, which were kinda cool. It was a bit annoying though cos once I woke up and thought I was in Predator dream.

BlackMatter169

BlackMatter169

While I've had my share of weird dreams over the years, the one I had last night was totally awesome. It was about an awesome island party with basically every person from Lost. I don't know why it was Lost but evidently those dudes know how to party!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Oh.. the dreams I've had..

This thread was made at a funny point in time really.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Last night I dreamt that I met Superman, who gave me a Legion flight ring and a Green Lantern ring. We then took of to Atlantis, which was overrun by sea monsters and fought our way through them. That's pretty much all I remember.

Perhaps a silly dream, but it felt awesome as hell. ;D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Tee-hee-hee.. Shasvre, there's no such thing as a silly dream.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

I just dream about real life :( yeah suckage.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Real life can provide the most beautiful dreams.

I feel like I should be writing more right now, but I'm not exactly in the mood, and the two dreams I've been wanting to talk about are so drastically different. One of them, will provide lols through my anguish!  :D

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

I needz to readz them, anyway I have never had a dream that felt real, has anyone here? It must be pretty depressing since I sometimes don't want to wake up from normal dreams.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Oh, I've had a dream so damned realistic at an emotional level in a strange version of our world. The relationships were the same, and the symbolism thought up by my brain was disturbing. It wasn't exactly depressing, but something of a beauty, a depiction of something I long for*.

*Not Miranda Lawson, that would be the funny dream. Well, I didn't find it funny.  >:(

:D

Necrokult

Necrokult

and sometimes i have the same dream twice. :o

VEF214

VEF214

This random Australian guy was trying to teach me the ancient art of shark dodging.

So bizarre.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

That's awesome.

maledoro

maledoro

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

We had a thread like this before you know that right guys?

Quote from: VEF214 on Sep 05, 2010, 08:24:47 PM
This random Australian guy was trying to teach me the ancient art of shark dodging.

So bizarre.
EPIC WIN!

Aeus

Aeus

Dream thread?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed