Any Requests for screen captures of any of the comics?

Started by Ballzanya, Oct 31, 2007, 08:50:36 AM

Author
Any Requests for screen captures of any of the comics? (Read 103,571 times)

War Wager

Oh Jesus...

You think that big-ass Alien was what Colin was talking about in that dreaded interview, regardless if it was real or not?

Darkness

Darkness

I was thinking the same thing. In the last email he sent me, he told me that there are lots of interesting stories in the comics and novels for AvP3. At which point, I told him he shouldn't be looking at those for stories. He also mentioned King Aliens to me so god only knows what AvP3 will be like if these guys get the job. I suppose if you're just flicking through comics and saw that, I guess it would look kinda cool. It would never work in a movie though.

War Wager

Thats the problem the Bros have, they'll put stuff in a movie based on it's 'coolness', they don't really look into it any other way. Anyways, it does look good, it looks mechanical and skeletal-like.

XenoVC

Hey Dark,Do you have any scans of Batman actually fighting a Alien from Batman vs Aliens?

Darkness

Quote from: XenoVC on Jun 29, 2008, 08:01:08 PM
Hey Dark,Do you have any scans of Batman actually fighting a Alien from Batman vs Aliens?

XenoVC

Wolfpred

praetorians, please (aka Royal Guards)

Darkness

Quote from: Wolfpred on Jun 29, 2008, 11:01:17 PM
praetorians, please (aka Royal Guards)

They're supposed to appear in Aliens: Female War, Genocide and Rogue but all the aliens look the same to me. I took these from Female War which I think are Praetorians.

^ Honestly, I have no idea.

Private Hudson

I always thought they were Preatorians, look kind of bad though.

SiL

ALL the art in that comic sucked.

But yes, those are the Praetorians. You can tell because they have the huge freaking pincers on the side of their head. They have the same design in Genocide. Rogue doesn't have any Praetorians, just weird animal Aliens.

Wolfpred

Wow...... they look like a bull  :-X

Rafael S.

Quote from: SiL on Jun 30, 2008, 09:18:47 AM
ALL the art in that comic sucked.

But yes, those are the Praetorians. You can tell because they have the huge freaking pincers on the side of their head. They have the same design in Genocide. Rogue doesn't have any Praetorians, just weird animal Aliens.

That's Sam Kieth's art. He also worked in Alien: Earth War and his art goes from bad to worst.

happypred

Batman wrestles with drone while talking...

Ron Perlman fan

Wow that is some cool stuff i have almost all the comics but unfortunatly i only have BVP and SVA so gota get Batman Vs. Aliens

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed