NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,222 times)

Rzor

Rzor

Series 16 full gallery up!
http://necaonline.com/2016/10/closer-look-predator-series-16-action-figures-a-kenner-tribute/#.WAeQIKemDq4.twitter

I'll be picking up Ghost, Spiked Tail (for some Endoskeleton huntin') but passing on Stalker. We'll see his cool armor sculpt again on Dachande in Series 18 ;)

Also picking up Kenner Clan Leader and Scarface who are dropping at the same time.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Lack of painted netting aside, Ghost Predator looks amazing.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Arent they supposed to be getting the new "ultimate" bodies?

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Oct 20, 2016, 02:36:04 AM
Arent they supposed to be getting the new "ultimate" bodies?

Yep, they're using new sculpts. NECA has said in the past the reason they were shown using the old sculpts, is because the new ultimates weren't ready.

Alien3nostalgia

Alien3nostalgia

The Stalker is on point! Any idea as to price range?

Rzor

Rzor

They are up for preorder on TRU and BBTS. $20-22 range for the basic assortment.
Kenner Clan Leader and Ultimate City Hunter are deluxe figures and will be around $25.

Morose

Morose

I'm glad NECA is putting more originality and creativity into their Kenner predators. Many of the predators in this line were simply reskins.

The new AVP predator line is great. The articulation and detail is far superior than the other predator products out right now.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

My comic shop got in some of the Predator accessory packs. I didn't grab one because I couldn't justify spending more money after buying Battlefield 1 the day before. I'll probably grab two of the packs this weekend though, they look great in hand.

Rzor

Rzor

I just realized (from the Toyark's) review, that Spiked Tail's weapon can be mounted on his arm, on his back, or on his shoulder as a traditional plasma caster. Pretty badass!
http://news.toyark.com/2016/10/24/neca-predator-series-16-kenner-tribute-assortment-toyark-photo-shoot-227940

Master

Master

Guys when Concrete Jungle Scarface is supposed to be released?  I'm slowly getting tired of waiting.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Should be by the end of November IIRC.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'm really looking forward to this series.
I am wondering though how easy/difficult it would be to remove the armor from some of them for use on other bodies.

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

my childhood.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed