DreadCentral AvPR Review

Started by Darkness, Dec 24, 2007, 07:00:50 PM

Author
DreadCentral AvPR Review (Read 16,067 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Not just down to him. The script was terrible to start with.

skinned alive

skinned alive

Well, well.... looks like we got a review from the first critics who can't enjoy a movie for what it's worth. A true fan will be excited to see any movie related to either of these films, since we don't get as many like the Harry Potter fans get. Who cares about the critics and give the directors a break... at least they are true fans of the movies themeselves. It is not easy to please everyone, but still if you are a true fan you will appreciate the time and effort it took to make the film look it's best possible with the amount of time and money spent! This one's for the fans man!

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Joss Whedon was really unhappy with how the script was excecuted.

Starkiller

Starkiller

the dude! made alien resurection which was shit! so im not taking this review seriously...allthough everyone is entitled to there opinion

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

Doesn't mean so much to me. Yeah, it's a bad review but i'm sure there will be plently of those, espec for a movie with "vs" in the title.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

This is just one boring guys review, its up to your self to decided if you like a film or not, screw the critics.

SHREK

SHREK

evry1 is gettin mad at the bad review ...ur all saying they dont know wat theyre on about, 'they havent seen the movie so how do they know' now if they came out and said wow this is really a top class movie, 10 out of 10.. none of u would be saying that then... so just try and have an unbiassed view because most of u are already assuming that this is a great movie and u havent seen it urselfs....

crypto84

crypto84

Critics critise films. It's their job, they get paid a shit load of money sitting on theie asses and make judgements on films without even paying attention to it. I remember reading a review for Batman & Robin a few years ago and the reviwer (can't remember his name) said that it is the best Batman film of all time and he critised Batman Begins saying it doesn't beat Batman & Robin. Did that guy even watched so films or was he high at the time?   :D    I know that went off topic a bit there, all I'm saying is don't pay attention to critics or reviewers on films, just wait and see it for yourself.

Cellien

Cellien

Juenet did terrible things to the franchise...If this reviewer holds him to such high regards, this review is completely irrelevant.

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

just ignore the bastards. I love this film enough already, they cant ruin it for me anyway.

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

*choke* "Robert Rodriguez’s epic Predator 3" yeah epic CRAP more like it. It's a good thing it got turfed.

BioMech

BioMech

I prefer listen to the MovieWeb's critic. It's 3.5, which means a correct movie. We get what we want, but nothing special.

BioMech

BioMech

Yeah, and I think of Jeunet's Resurrection as a joke.

Kinn Corn Karn

Kinn Corn Karn

Opinions are like a$$holes.....everybody has one. I'll be damned if I'm gonna let someone I don't even know influence my decision on this, or any other film.  Merry Christmas!!!!

The Chibi Kiriyama

Those of you who have read Whedon's script and seen Delicatessen know that Jeunet (while an entirely improper choice for an Alien director) is still a good director. As for this...in the past, I've tried to say that Fox's film disasters MIGHT be good before. Right now, I can't help but be pessimistic. This seems to be yet another in a string of bad Fox films.   :-\  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed