Hydra
18 (15.5%)
Blazer
11 (9.5%)
Vanguard
9 (7.8%)

Total Members Voted: 100

Author
Favourite Predator Unit? (Read 65,403 times)

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

I prefer the upgraded blazer but the spearmaster comes in close, they need to have its plasma glaive in avp 3.

ScoobySnax

ScoobySnax

Brawlers, they're just more traditional.

CrazyRussian

CrazyRussian

Vanguard.

PREDATOR1125

PREDATOR1125

Upgraded Spearmaster

Jon4Nin

Jon4Nin

Hydra Class, let them plasma missiles fly!!!! yeerrrr. I owned a copy until I lent it out 6 years ago, someone ''lost'' it. So I've been searching EB and Games Traders ever since until I spot a mint copy 4 months ago on Ebay.

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

I voted for the Disc Master, they always seemed very useful and looked pretty dang cool. Not to mention they have the best weapons. Second place I go for the Hydra and Vanguard for the third with Spearmaster in fourth. I like Blazers, but against Predaliens and other yautja they're at a serious disadvantage.

AvPWorldFanatic

AvPWorldFanatic

i'm from argentina, so i can't talk so good, but i can tell this: my favourite class is the Spear Master, but the realy, realy y like is the Ancient, he throw enemys back just the Spear Master, hit fast than a brawler, damage the enemys whit a mortal 50 Life Points in one hit, that if isn't talk about there skin (he is unmaskered and have a predator insigns in his back), he have 900 life points. It's totally the best warrior, only a little group of enemys can take it down

happypred

happypred

1) spear master
2) vanguard
3) disc master
4) blazer
5) hydra

all upgraded of course

YautjaCetanu

YautjaCetanu

Spear master they are powerful and knock other enemies over 

Jegeren

Jegeren

The Blazer hands down. The weapon was obviously weakened for gameplay reasons as a beam that fires hotter than the core of most stars would just be insanely overpowered if you consider it canon. Hell not even the Ravager, nay a whole hive or USCM base stands a chance against such a weapon. Not to mention their thick armor, that is almost impenetrable and resistant to nasty effects like acid, which would canonically make them immune to facehuggers as well. I always liked the thought of a scarcely used Predator military and the Blazer is a wonderful way to fulfill that role. As much as I love the Blazer, to keep things "balanced" they should never or very rarely be used if they are seen again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed