Walter Hill's Alien V (vs) Neil Blomkamp's Alien V

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Jun 18, 2020, 05:48:08 AM

Which script treatment are you most excited about?

Walter Hill's Alien V
Neil Blomkamp's Alien V
I'm excited for both.
Author
Walter Hill's Alien V (vs) Neil Blomkamp's Alien V (Read 16,936 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jun 19, 2020, 09:05:32 PM
Makes sense. That being said, I didn't even know that Jimbo was somewhat interested. :o

0:54 Interviewer: After Tim [Miller] takes care of [Terminator] can you give Neil Blomkamp a call about Aliens, just please?
0:58 Jimbo: I'm working on that.

Evanus

Yeah. On the other hand, he said he'd leave Alien alone as Ridley was having fun with it. So who knows, maybe he's waiting for Ridley to be done. If that ever happens.  :-\

Nightmare Asylum

Yeah Jimbo definitely seems to have no intention of stepping on Ridley's toes. Hell, post-Resurrection they were even looking into doing an Alien film together, before AVP came along and shot that in the foot.

That being said, Jimbo seems to be having way too much fun playing with his own toys in the Avatar sandbox these days.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 19, 2020, 09:47:58 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Jun 19, 2020, 09:05:32 PM
Makes sense. That being said, I didn't even know that Jimbo was somewhat interested. :o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEP86i18wQY

0:54 Interviewer: After Tim [Miller] takes care of [Terminator] can you give Neil Blomkamp a call about Aliens, just please?
0:58 Jimbo: I'm working on that.

Wow thank you.

Quote from: Evanus on Jun 19, 2020, 09:52:19 PM
Yeah. On the other hand, he said he'd leave Alien alone as Ridley was having fun with it. So who knows, maybe he's waiting for Ridley to be done. If that ever happens.  :-\

Damn, that would be optimistic news if it weren't for the fact that it takes him a whole cat's life to make a movie.  :'(

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 19, 2020, 09:53:53 PM
That being said, Jimbo seems to be having way too much fun playing with his own toys in the Avatar sandbox these days.

I'm still looking forward to that one. 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed