Its gonna be David Inside the first space jockey from Alien

Started by Inverse Effect, Apr 16, 2021, 06:37:17 AM

Author
Its gonna be David Inside the first space jockey from Alien (Read 7,773 times)

Inverse Effect

I know the first argument against this, that the suit was fossilized. Yes, because there's a good chance he found the suit and decided to wear it for piloting the ship, maybe the ship had structural integrity or maybe he wore it in hopes to contain whatever had ingested inside of him.

Second theory, covenant left us with David and a whole bunch of people in cryro tubes, and undeveloped fetus baby's,
Maybe thats where he got all the subjects to make all this eggs on the crashed ship? As seen in alien?

The reason the alien developed a bio mechanical look is because of hybridization or the original host was David all along? from the get go, procreation and creation was something he was kinds obsessed with.

We never actually saw inside of the suit in alien, so it could have been anyone inside it. Then there was the acid burn hole in the crashed ship. So whatever busted out clearly burned a hole to escape for unknown purposes.

I do think the mystery behind the crashed ship in Alien is fantastic and it leaves a lot to the imagination, but prometheous and covenant kinda already ruined the mythos behind it

SM

So an Alien gestated in a robot that has no DNA while he was in a suit that he doesn't need to fly the ship.

And that ruined the mythos?

Corporal Hicks

I genuinely wouldn't put it past Ridley thinking this is some sort of genius idea that no-one would ever expect, and the way to introduce the biomechanical into the Alien design. Think I'm quitting if that actually happens.

BigDaddyJohn

Then it's gonna be shit.

;D

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Even as someone who likes Alien Covenant more than I ought to, please no, thank you.

Nightmare Asylum

Ridley's gonna riddle. I say, if he gets to make another one, just let him do what he wants. Someone will be along to retcon it afterwards, anyways.

BlueMarsalis79

If he goes ahead with another I think he might benefit from someone fighting him over stuff like this honestly.

razeak

Rankles75

Would have to ignore the SJ in Alien being well over 10ft tall for that to be the case. Either way, it's a big NO from me.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Rankles75 on Apr 16, 2021, 03:01:07 PM
Would have to ignore the SJ in Alien being well over 10ft tall for that to be the case.

Biomechanical hybrid evocative of the gods' spacesuit created when David's mechanical components bind with black goo, baby! :D

BlueMarsalis79

The only issue being, it always requires an organic component to affect, that "good news everyone" David does not have.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 16, 2021, 09:16:31 AM
I genuinely wouldn't put it past Ridley thinking this is some sort of genius idea that no-one would ever expect, and the way to introduce the biomechanical into the Alien design. Think I'm quitting if that actually happens.

No, you're not

Quote from: Trash Queen on Apr 16, 2021, 03:32:05 PM
The only issue being, it always requires an organic component to affect, that "good news everyone" David does not have.

Don't think this is something that gonna stop grandpa Ridley

Local Trouble

Quote from: SM on Apr 16, 2021, 08:49:16 AM
So an Alien gestated in a robot that has no DNA while he was in a suit that he doesn't need to fly the ship.

When you put it that way it sounds absurd.

Spoiler
That doesn't mean it won't happen though.
[close]

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 16, 2021, 04:02:44 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 16, 2021, 09:16:31 AM

No, you're not

It's happened before.

Quote from: Kradan on Apr 16, 2021, 04:02:44 PM
Quote from: Trash Queen on Apr 16, 2021, 03:32:05 PM

Don't think this is something that gonna stop grandpa Ridley

"Actually, I do."

Kradan

What happened before ? Hicks quitting ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed