No Cameos in AvPR

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 12, 2007, 11:44:07 PM

Author
No Cameos in AvPR (Read 10,635 times)

gb

gb

i think it was a bad move for baldwin, this cud av boosted his career- im sure he'l regret it, but like i said earlier, he aint exactly a great actor anyway

Clark

Clark

I wonder if they asked Busey too... Ah, memories.   :D  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

this pisses me off that would have been a wonderful tie in and would have made the film more badass then it already is

Danger Close

Danger Close

Garber eh? I think we were lied to about Keyes team not being involved. Or maybe they were supposed to be involved but were cut because of the blow off.

movie_godzilla

movie_godzilla

Glover had been very nice   ;D  

Jungle-Hunter

Jungle-Hunter

as long as this movie has good actors and make it feel real, its all right    8)  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Oh, come off it! If any of you guys played a role as insubstantial and moronic as Garber, for crying out loud, would you be keen to reprise it?!  Th guy probably wants people to forget all about it. I don't blame him. It was a crap character. He's done much better material in the years since then.

Aran

Aran

Would be nice if Chopper made a cameo. He died too soon in AVP.    8)  

MattTaz

MattTaz

I wonder if Baldwin has now seen the Trailer? Me thinks he may have made a mistake     :)  

MattTaz

MattTaz

Plus. The Japanese woman with the military in the gallery photo's is probably a Yutani. So I think her character would have more of a tie-in than Garber.

zen

zen

Chris tucker refused to act in any movie except rush hour 3 with Mr.Jacky Chan,maybe its the same with baldwin,maybe he wanted someone from P2..........

Max Cherry

Max Cherry

I think The cameo must have been Bill Paxton, He was in ALIENS and PREDATOR 2. Wink.   ;)  

Sulaco

Sulaco

Garber an asshole in P.2 and in real life... amazing!

thepouncer

thepouncer

u no wat sucks about being a baldwin! NOTHING!

Hudson

Hudson

That's too bad.  It really pisses me off to think that someone like Baldwin, who is barely a star anyway, would blow off AvP 2.  His claim to fame is Firefly which is off the air anyway.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed