No Cameos in AvPR

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 12, 2007, 11:44:07 PM

Author
No Cameos in AvPR (Read 10,635 times)

zen

zen

Mr.Baldwin whould have been cool,but i dont know.The predalien queen is new,so thats nice.If i wanted to see the same old crap i'd watch TV!.The preds in AVP wore a lot of armor because there very young by pred standerds,so of course they wore a lot of armor!.They did'nt have a clue as to what they were doing!.All aliens are asexual,(Read the novel ALIEN 3).And the pred homeworld is great news,it adds more to the franchise!.

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

who wouldn't wanna be in an AvP movie i mean realy you would have to be an idiot i would have never turned that down

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

Yeh it would of been good! to have Garber back with the O.W.L.F team its would of carried on nicely from P2. Oh well! f*ck him...they did say the movie is better without them, i think the other was danny glover but having him opr arnie back that would have been crap in my opinion, i mean he did say the studio is getting away from number for sequel's and that having glover or arnie back would have cliche.   Rock On!

gameoverman

gameoverman

I guess his ego got too big but actually I'm glad he's not in it now.

gb

gb

just as well he turned it down...hes a crap actor

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

soz about my spelling, meant to say if would be a cliche to have either arnie (he's too old) and glover back, garber would have been good! because of what he says at the end, harrigan (glover)  ''dont worry, you'll get another chance, asshole''   so it would have carried on nicely! man why did he pass! what an idiot! lol

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I knew that Adam Baldwin was going to come out, that bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jungle-Hunter

Jungle-Hunter

:-\   them coming back would be weird...

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

What's with all the Baldwin bashing?  They refer to it as being 'blown off' ...doesn't mean he told them to f**k off, it just means he wasn't interested at all.  Y'all a bunch of haters or sumthin'.

Norwegian_Plague

Norwegian_Plague

Adam could have been busy with other things... You know. He still get's jobs in Hollywood.   ::)  

Cellien

Cellien

^ That's amazing.  Curious to know who the other one was!

stipliani

stipliani

Damn you Hicks...  That's why you die in the third one...     ;D  

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I guess all that hollwoodness got to his head, oh come on, he was in X-files but he don't want to do this, they should have asked Lance Henriksen again, to play Mr. Weyland on the news in the film about his disappearance    :P  

Venenoso

Venenoso

Danny Glover is probably the one who was too expensive, he's been in a lot of movies the recent years, including Shooter where he was one of the lead roles. I sincerely doubt they even approached Arnie, but you never know!

Nosferatus

Nosferatus

f**k them all....its their mistake

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed