NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,188,252 times)

Moody

Moody

Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 08, 2014, 07:05:12 AM
Quote from: Moody on Mar 07, 2014, 08:28:10 PM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 07, 2014, 07:51:15 PM
Quote from: Moody on Mar 07, 2014, 09:53:56 AM
I have a question, I just recently bought my first NECA Predator figure. (Jungle Hunter S8) And.. I want another one! :)  So.. which of the Predators gets the most bang for my buck? I wanted the City Hunter Masked, but they only have unmasked one in the store I order them from, which is also pretty cool of course but it doesn't come with the spear and skull :/  So any suggestions? :)
Do the sensible thing and get all of NECA's Predators.

All of them.

Not in my budget allas, but I don't like all of them aswell.. just kinda want the essentials  :)
You say that now, but I'm confident you'll come around in time. ;)

Haha nah, for example that scout predator.. he's the least interesting out of them. I also don't like it when they have those weird skin colors like neon yellow or green. Sorry if I seem lame :P  I wanted the new Big Chap from Neca but they don't have those at the store I order them :(  Oh well.. City Hunter Unmasked it is? I was wonder, that thing that hungs above his groin.. it should cover the balljoints, but in all the reviews that loose piece is hanging to high. Can it be lowerd so it looks more movie accurate or die I have to cut the rope and mod it a bit?

Wolf91

Wolf91

From my twitter :

"@YYtellmewhyy: @NECA_TOYS I guess all is well, can't wait for SDCC.. Will the AVP preds & her majesty make their debut?" Queen yes AvP hope

Let's rock !!!

Zenstoren

Zenstoren

Anybody got some tips on how I could grab a City Hunter predator that isn't £65 and upwards.

Vark_

Vark_

Saw some on Ebay-France around 18€, + international shipping ;)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

According to NECA's twitter feed, the Bad Blood Predator is too expensive to produce and is getting bumped from Series 12's 3 main Predators, instead he's going to be a separate deluxe figure for $30 and the Viper Pred (from the Blade Fighter vehicle) will take his spot, and the Blade Fighter won't come with a figure.

Also the SDCC-exclusive Predator will be based on a comic.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Offffffff-course.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Xenomrph on Apr 09, 2014, 10:26:49 AM
According to NECA's twitter feed, the Bad Blood Predator is too expensive to produce and is getting bumped from Series 12's 3 main Predators, instead he's going to be a separate deluxe figure for $30 and the Viper Pred (from the Blade Fighter vehicle) will take his spot, and the Blade Fighter won't come with a figure.

I created a Twitter account solely to read NECA tweets myself! Yes this was good news to some, but personally I don't mind. Way I see it, if they try to do too much, something in quality gets cut. Money always talks the loudest. They know what they're doing so I have faith that Randy and the guys won't disappoint.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

How much do you wanna bet that one's gonna be Ahab Predator?

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Apr 10, 2014, 03:23:59 AM

How much do you wanna bet that one's gonna be Ahab Predator?

That's been confirmed to be the case if I'm recalling the ECCC panel correctly.

Six-String-Samurai

Ahab predator? can someone remind me what comic he's from?

Master

Master

From upcoming new series.

That`s the one.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Well shit, I'll buy a figure of that.

Bender1988

Bender1988

His mask looks cool-like mixture of Wolf and Pussyface, but he should have the mouth covered in my opinion

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

I'm hoping for a Galgo figure with an Engineer gun accessory.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Master on Apr 11, 2014, 11:49:50 AM
From upcoming new series.

That`s the one.

I love it =D

His helmet looks like the Cerimonial Mask from AVP Elder  8)

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/alien-vs-predator-elder-predator-ceremonial-mask-sideshow-collectibles-400091/

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed