NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,200,774 times)

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Feb 18, 2014, 01:44:43 PM
Upclose photo of the Blade Fighter Predator.

This guy and Renegade...so much want.

Blerbins

Blerbins

Silly me. Forgot to check BBTS and they actually have Elder, BB, and Enforcer as separate carded. No Bad Blood 2-pack ::)

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Feb 18, 2014, 01:44:43 PM
Upclose photo of the Blade Fighter Predator.

Ah, the Flaming Hot Cheetos™ Predator.

Requiem28

Requiem28

His mask is cool.  Can't remember where I saw it though.

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: koolaidyeti on Feb 18, 2014, 01:35:33 PM
Quote from: Master on Feb 18, 2014, 07:28:02 AM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Feb 18, 2014, 03:28:56 AM
Quote from: koolaidyeti on Feb 17, 2014, 05:37:05 PM
I found this twitter conversation interesting on the Renegade pred's paint app.

https://twitter.com/VF1R/status/435190794501103616/photo/1

Hopefully I'll be able to get one like my avp 2 pack from kenner with the brown or copperish armor.
I never had the single-carded Renegade, I only had the 2-pack version.

Knowing that it's actually based on a real figure makes me more forgiving of it, although I'm still iffy on if I want to buy it. I might hold out for their rumored Kenner 2-pack.

I think Bad Blood and Arbiter can be released as two-pack.

Yeah I would bet that those two would be in a 2-pack. Just makes sense to me.

As for the Kenner avp 2-pack, I wouldn't be surprised if they did do this just because of the simple reuse. Big chap with black dome and Renegade with darker armor etc...

The dome was actually a dark purple blue. I just saw the original green version for sale a few months back. They had all 4 KB toys exclusives. i had the others so i just got spike tail.

Blerbins

Blerbins

Quote from: bobcunk on Feb 20, 2014, 10:01:14 AM
Quote from: koolaidyeti on Feb 18, 2014, 01:35:33 PM
Quote from: Master on Feb 18, 2014, 07:28:02 AM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Feb 18, 2014, 03:28:56 AM
Quote from: koolaidyeti on Feb 17, 2014, 05:37:05 PM
I found this twitter conversation interesting on the Renegade pred's paint app.

https://twitter.com/VF1R/status/435190794501103616/photo/1

Hopefully I'll be able to get one like my avp 2 pack from kenner with the brown or copperish armor.
I never had the single-carded Renegade, I only had the 2-pack version.

Knowing that it's actually based on a real figure makes me more forgiving of it, although I'm still iffy on if I want to buy it. I might hold out for their rumored Kenner 2-pack.

I think Bad Blood and Arbiter can be released as two-pack.

Yeah I would bet that those two would be in a 2-pack. Just makes sense to me.

As for the Kenner avp 2-pack, I wouldn't be surprised if they did do this just because of the simple reuse. Big chap with black dome and Renegade with darker armor etc...

The dome was actually a dark purple blue. I just saw the original green version for sale a few months back. They had all 4 KB toys exclusives. i had the others so i just got spike tail.

Yeah you're right about the dome. It has been so long since I've seen my old figures... I'll have to do some digging next time I'm home.

Peakius Baragonius

These had better be just the prototypes before the final versions sans sculpted netting, or else there had better be painted netting on these guys, NECA. Lazy ****s. (Especially 'cause that Blade Fighter looks awesome)

Anyone know what accessories these guys are likely to come with?

Moody

Moody

I have a question, I just recently bought my first NECA Predator figure. (Jungle Hunter S8) And.. I want another one! :)  So.. which of the Predators gets the most bang for my buck? I wanted the City Hunter Masked, but they only have unmasked one in the store I order them from, which is also pretty cool of course but it doesn't come with the spear and skull :/  So any suggestions? :)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Peakius Baragonius on Feb 23, 2014, 04:20:17 AM
These had better be just the prototypes before the final versions sans sculpted netting, or else there had better be painted netting on these guys, NECA. Lazy ****s. (Especially 'cause that Blade Fighter looks awesome)
The Blade Fighter has sculpted netting on his torso, it's just not painted.

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Quote from: Moody on Mar 07, 2014, 09:53:56 AM
I have a question, I just recently bought my first NECA Predator figure. (Jungle Hunter S8) And.. I want another one! :)  So.. which of the Predators gets the most bang for my buck? I wanted the City Hunter Masked, but they only have unmasked one in the store I order them from, which is also pretty cool of course but it doesn't come with the spear and skull :/  So any suggestions? :)

Masked City Hunter is a must have, IMO, but the single carded version is really rare, probably easier to get him in the two-pack with the cloaked Berserker.  As far as other Preds, I'd definitely say the Elder Predator is worth getting(there is a upgraded version coming out in the next few months, go for that one).  Although they are rare, Warrior(Ram), Snake and Guardian(Gort) are really nice as well, just will cost you an arm and a leg.  The new Lost Predator, with all the gear and such is a sweet one, shouldn't be too hard to find either since the wave is still in stores.  Can't go wrong with any of these, but all the Preds are nice, all up to which ones you think are the coolest!

Moody

Moody

Quote from: IrateMulletMan on Mar 07, 2014, 11:10:23 AM

Masked City Hunter is a must have, IMO, but the single carded version is really rare, probably easier to get him in the two-pack with the cloaked Berserker.  As far as other Preds, I'd definitely say the Elder Predator is worth getting(there is a upgraded version coming out in the next few months, go for that one).  Although they are rare, Warrior(Ram), Snake and Guardian(Gort) are really nice as well, just will cost you an arm and a leg.  The new Lost Predator, with all the gear and such is a sweet one, shouldn't be too hard to find either since the wave is still in stores.  Can't go wrong with any of these, but all the Preds are nice, all up to which ones you think are the coolest!

Thanks man! :)  Why is the masked  one so rare? you figure they made those al lot since he's pretty essential. Is the unmasked version any good?  Hmm the ones you named are pretty cheap where I Live (Netherlands) but yeah, since I live her these kinds of items are harder to come by unlike the US. I know there is Ebay etc. But don't have the patience to wait 40 days :P. As for the Elder, yeah I saw it on there FB page. Maybe I'll get him when the new version comes out. This one I heard was very prone to damage and has that dumb V-cut joint in the legs.  But.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Do the sensible thing and get all of NECA's Predators.

All of them.

Moody

Moody

Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 07, 2014, 07:51:15 PM

All of them.

Not in my budget allas, but I don't like all of them aswell.. just kinda want the essentials  :)

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Quote from: Moody on Mar 07, 2014, 12:10:14 PM
Quote from: IrateMulletMan on Mar 07, 2014, 11:10:23 AM

Thanks man! :)  Why is the masked  one so rare? you figure they made those al lot since he's pretty essential. Is the unmasked version any good?  Hmm the ones you named are pretty cheap where I Live (Netherlands) but yeah, since I live her these kinds of items are harder to come by unlike the US. I know there is Ebay etc. But don't have the patience to wait 40 days :P. As for the Elder, yeah I saw it on there FB page. Maybe I'll get him when the new version comes out. This one I heard was very prone to damage and has that dumb V-cut joint in the legs.  But.

You know, I thought the same thing, I mean it was the sensible thing to do, yet if I remember correctly he was only shipped out 1 per box, no clue why! The unmasked one's not bad, I think the paint on the face isn't as good as it could be, but good enough.  Only downside is no spear and skull.  40 days, damn.  :o  That blows, I hope you can find a way to get them quicker!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Moody on Mar 07, 2014, 08:28:10 PM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 07, 2014, 07:51:15 PM

All of them.

Not in my budget allas, but I don't like all of them aswell.. just kinda want the essentials  :)
You say that now, but I'm confident you'll come around in time. ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed