Woodruff Talks About Future

Started by Darkness, Apr 05, 2008, 04:27:40 PM

Author
Woodruff Talks About Future (Read 14,350 times)

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

I'm going to agree on everything ppl are saying about the Aliens look. They really were not that good looking but (and I know I'm gonna hear it now) I think Alien looked fake in all of them. I liked the drool in the close ups from Alien and Aliens, but com'on, you could tell they were guys in suits from the first movie. And Tom was in the suit in Alien 1. See this is why I can say I like Predator 15% more becasue it makes no difference if it is a guy in a suit, the Preds are huminoid anyway.   But and this is big but, bigger then the one from Leprechaun 3, I still love the Alien movies. Alien 3 is still my fav and next to that is Aliens, but I still love love them all.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Hi brian, thats my name too   :D     :)     ???     :P     :-[     :o     >:D     >:(     ;D     :-\     :(     :o     ;D  

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

Gort Pred | 05 Apr 2008 18:04: "And Tom was in the suit in Alien1."  Wtf, no he wasn't dude.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

AvPvTerminator  yeah he was, unless Paul lied to us all in the behind scenes in AVP unrated DVD, and the sites that played the video. When it was coming out, the old site it had played some behind the scenes, we all remember them, and Paul and Tom both said they were in the suit

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

ya know, it doesn't matter, i got my point across anyway

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

oh wait AvPvTerminator, your right, he wasn't, I'm sorry I guess I got couth up in when they were talking about AVP and I misunderstood it. Sorry for the harmles mistake

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

your mistake is accepted i guess if you didnt know tom wasnt the one in the suit in the original you shouldnt be here but...ok  i love how tom doesnt mention Ripley for Alien 5   ::)  

Xhan

Xhan

"How about someone tell him that the fans don't want him or ADI handling the creature effects anymore."

Starkiller

Starkiller

I dont like ADI and I dont want them ivolved with Alien 5, Predator 3 or AVP3

blackhawk

blackhawk

If AvP 3 is going to be made, i really hope they don't use the same design for the Predator that was used in AvP. The weapons were cool but when Scar took his mask off at the end of the movie i thought i was looking at an action figure!! it looked so fake! the Predator looked the best in the the 1st Predator movie. The design for the Alien was also crap in AvP and Alien 3, i know that CGI was kinda new around the early 1990's. What the hell is wrong with Fox?? and why do they keep doing this to us dedicated fans!! The CGI Aliens in AvP looked so bad i just can't stand watching it!!    :'(     :'(     :'(  

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Well Hicks, excuse me for not caring about looking behind everythin in the Alien movies    ::)    My name is named after a Predator from P2 that alot of ppl don't even notice for one reason, I'M A PREDATOR FAN!  I love Alien, but only cared what James had to say about Aliens. I may get something for this but once Alien was over, I didn't give a flying f**k for the credits or who played who or what, but my point was not that, my point was even in Alien it all looked fake, and why I love Predator more is becasue its more human like it makes no difference if it is a guy in a suit. Sorry for offending everyone who lives for ALien and maybe blew up randomly after they saw AVPR    ::)  

brian

brian

FORGET ALIEN F AND AVP 3 MAKE AN PREDATOR 3 FOR GOD SAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Yeahhh brian!!  PREDATOR 3  is what we need  it sucks that they were going to make it but Fox said "no wait...lets do AVP instead"  I would of liked P3 before AVP thank you very much

brian

brian

Gort Pred......WILL PRED 3 COME OUT IN 2011 OR SOONER SHOULDIT OR ALIEN 5 FIRST THEN PRED 3 AND THEN AVP3 AND THEN A FEW MORE MOVIES AND THEN 1 LAST ONE TO END THE WHOLE SERIES OR SHOULD THEY NEVER END IT AND KEEP MAKING MOVIES FOREVER?

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

brian, no no they should end it, deff. everything needs an ending. They should make P3 first, its long over due. I mean there are 4 alien movies, and 2 pred movies. We need Pred 3 first. Then AVP3 and then A5. Put it in a nice order. And I have no clue what is going on with P3 coming out in 2011. I know what everyone else on here knows about it but I never stop searching.   I'm with you on it all, I want P3, then AVP3 and then A5 and its all over. End it. Star Wars was meant to end after Revenge of the Sith but theres a cgi clone wars movie coming out. I can't stand Star Wars now with all this crap. Stopping the Alien and Predator movies after one more sequel for all will keep them remembered much better.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed