Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 713,182 times)

Skynetdyne

Skynetdyne

I make my own sigs and i used to make alot of them for the forums at Countingdown.com

Wolfy

Wolfy

Quote from: Skynetdyne on Feb 03, 2007, 08:07:05 PM
I make my own sigs and i used to make alot of them for the forums at Countingdown.com

You're very Welcome to add "& AvP Galaxy" to the end of that :)

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

Hey could someone make me a siggy? I'm don't have photoshop or anything so I'd appreciate it if someone made one for me

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well I'm sure our talented artists would love to know what you've got in mind.

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

well I'd basically want just a pic of an alien in a black background with silver letters below it that say Jarrecko.

gojiramatthew

gojiramatthew

I just like word sig's. ;D

AlienDrone1

AlienDrone1

Can someone make me a signature? If so this is what I want. Can it have two aliens on the right and left side of the signature. And can they be facing each other? I want my name on it on silver text and i want a blueish black background. Thanks!

Akuma

Akuma

Jerrecko enjoy.....

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

I was toying around with this the other day with my first going with photoshop, I like it but does anyone know how to alter the banner size ?

Dachande

Dachande

Edit then Resize Image.....well its something then resize image

wolfboy

wolfboy

Check on the transform box, use the arrow tool, hold shift and resize it to keep the ratio proportional.

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

how does this look now ?

wolfboy

wolfboy

You didn't hold shift...the proportions are stretched. I'm really anal on that kind of thing, but that's just me.  :P  I can't even stand it when people buy widescreen TVs then watch fullscreen television all stretched out.

Anyway, you'd have to remake the sig if you want it more horizontal or just leave it stretched.

BrokenTusk

BrokenTusk

thanks Wolfboy and Dachande2311

I agree that the pic is stretched but it's a rush job since my school is the only place I can work on it. I'm trying to get a hold of the program.

anywho I'm a little happy how it turn out despite the width, especially with the text glow.

wytze

wytze

gg

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed