Re: Pure Narcissist (My Blog)

Started by BlueMarsalis79, Jun 18, 2022, 01:19:47 AM

Author
Re: Pure Narcissist (My Blog) (Read 3,045 times)

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jul 31, 2022, 11:12:58 AMAte out at a new lovely pizza place  down by the sea to celebrate my birthday yesterday with my Dad his girlfriend of many years Tracy and my brother Luke.

Did you know it was pride celebrated in Belfast yesterday? When we got on the bus to go home actually, we ended up sitting next to people from Sperrin College my Secondary School education, some of which were in a play of Grease with my brother.

A guy named Ethan who's actually the vice president of the student council at Ulster University where I am going in September, did not recognize me but did recognise my brother immediately and actually gave me his email so I can be consulted about trans issues for students, something important to him as he was sitting next to his trans boyfriend Oscar.

We had some laughs, it was just a great bonus to an already pretty great day, so I had a wonderful time.

BlueMarsalis79

Got a Kindle for my birthday!!! Gonna re-read Cold Forge, Phalanx and Into Charybdis, after I finish Inferno's Fall though.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: NecronomIV on Jul 29, 2022, 11:26:52 PMHappy birthday. That's a beautiful, v intricate, piece.

It's not clear from the photos, and it's an important question that needs answering: skull, or no skull?  ;)

As much as I like the skull, it would have been profoundly impractical to do at that scale without a 3D printer and clear resin.

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Aug 07, 2022, 09:39:33 PM
Quote from: NecronomIV on Jul 29, 2022, 11:26:52 PMHappy birthday. That's a beautiful, v intricate, piece.

It's not clear from the photos, and it's an important question that needs answering: skull, or no skull?  ;)

As much as I like the skull, it would have been profoundly impractical to do at that scale without a 3D printer and clear resin.
No skull wins! ;D

[cancerblack]

I'll just have to come back with a printer, obviously.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

People never believe victims. Not if you're a kid or an adult. Ten years later and I can't escape that.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed