The Recess Thread - It's Nothing Personal

Started by Huggs, Jan 06, 2019, 05:32:54 AM

Author
The Recess Thread - It's Nothing Personal (Read 238,194 times)

Huggs

Businesses are outside of your purview.

She's selling moderately edible food near the sidewalk, you can't evict her.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 01, 2019, 12:42:37 AM

*sobbing* He called my plushie creepy and filthy!

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Feb 01, 2019, 12:57:06 AM

A what did the judge tell us about flashing people?

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 01, 2019, 01:08:19 AM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Feb 01, 2019, 12:57:06 AM

A what did the judge tell us about flashing people?

I don't flash anyone! I'm not even homeless.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Feb 01, 2019, 12:57:06 AM*sobbing* He called my plushie creepy and filthy!

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Feb 01, 2019, 01:16:16 AM

In an alternative future in which you're homeless, your puppet would be creepy and filthy.
You would've been living on the streets for a long time and in that time your puppet would accumulated a fair amount of dust, dirt and maybe even bodily fluids.

Unless you'd be one of those stereotypical homeless people with fear of germs and you live near fountain or something.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Feb 01, 2019, 02:01:22 AM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Feb 01, 2019, 12:57:06 AM*sobbing* He called my plushie creepy and filthy!

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Feb 01, 2019, 01:16:16 AM

In an alternative future in which you're homeless, your puppet would be creepy and filthy.
You would've been living on the streets for a long time and in that time your puppet would accumulated a fair amount of dust, dirt and maybe even bodily fluids.

Unless you'd be one of those stereotypical homeless people with fear of germs and you live near fountain or something.

I sneak in the laundromat at night to throw the puppet in a washer.

Huggs

That was you?

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 01, 2019, 02:11:25 AM
That was you?

Did you hear someone talking to themselves? That would be me.

I set the quick-wash so I can be back to the gallery at midnight so I can turn the timed lights back on.

Huggs

Aha!

The gallery is hive dark at all times. We run a nightvision tour with thermal backups for emergencies.

Who are you really?

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 01, 2019, 02:25:55 AM
Aha!

The gallery is hive dark at all times. We run a nightvision tour with thermal backups for emergencies.

Who are you really?

I run that shit. They let me in.

TheSailingRabbit

I don't know what I was thinking when I said I wanted to include Verm on the interview roster. Not joking around here, because I know everything is kind of a joke when we post, so now I feel like when I say something semi-serious like the Members' thread interview, it's taken as a joke.

Was that mean of me to say? I feel like this is an overreaction to something dumb.

Huggs

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Feb 02, 2019, 04:26:19 PM
I don't know what I was thinking when I said I wanted to include Verm on the interview roster. Not joking around here, because I know everything is kind of a joke when we post, so now I feel like when I say something semi-serious like the Members' thread interview, it's taken as a joke.

Was that mean of me to say? I feel like this is an overreaction to something dumb.

Was there something wrong with my answers?

I thought I was rather serious...at times.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 02, 2019, 05:56:00 PM
Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Feb 02, 2019, 04:26:19 PM

I thought I was rather serious...at times.

Nope. I'm trying to get other sets started, that way there's not too long of a wait between interviews.

Or I'm pushing myself too hard with something that doesn't need that kind of dedication?

Huggs

You're doing fine. This is all for fun anyway. Put it to the side, and just let it happen when it happens.

Just focus on having a good time and being among friends.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Feb 02, 2019, 05:56:00 PM

Frankly your answers contained not enough magic. And voodoo.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed