The Recess Thread - It's Nothing Personal

Started by Huggs, Jan 06, 2019, 05:32:54 AM

Author
The Recess Thread - It's Nothing Personal (Read 143,067 times)

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 01, 2020, 11:10:52 PM
The technology just isn't there yet.

Good point.

Perhaps it can make Waits less cranky.

Huggs

Alittle milk of magnesia might loosen him up pretty good.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 01, 2020, 11:49:52 PM
Alittle milk of magnesia might loosen him up pretty good.

:laugh:

As long as it's not your recipe. :P

Huggs

You can't improve on perfection.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 02, 2020, 11:21:08 PM
You can't improve on perfection.

Are we referring to Waits or your milk of magnesia?

Huggs

I don't make it, I just administer it.

It's an art.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 02, 2020, 11:29:07 PM
I don't make it, I just administer it.

It's an art.

Dr. Huggs, M.D. at San Cristobal.

Huggs

One of my many aliases.

Soon I'll head for Shaker country and change my name to Jedediah Woodcock.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Jul 02, 2020, 11:37:18 PM
One of my many aliases.

Soon I'll head for Shaker country and change my name to Jedediah Woodcock.

I should've put you in "Burning Bridges" somehow.

Maybe I'll feature you in dedications at the end of the audiobook.

Kradan

How is it going, btw ?

TheSailingRabbit


Huggs

Super Hug. Just in case.


Kradan

I think that will be more accurate:

Spoiler
[close]

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Kradan on Jul 04, 2020, 09:06:17 PM
I think that will be more accurate:

Spoiler
[close]

*frantic maintenance jack flailing*

Huggs

Yeah, sure, that'll stop me.

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube RSS Feed