NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,172,919 times)

SiL

SiL

Love the lighting.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: SiL on Sep 08, 2022, 05:36:25 AMLove the lighting.
Thank you so much! I used a Amber reading lamp haha but it has the right Predator ship color I think.
Quote from: Kradan on Sep 08, 2022, 05:35:28 AMThumbs up
Thank you my friend!

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Looks great  8)

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Sep 08, 2022, 09:52:34 AMLooks great  8)
Thank you my friend!

SiL

SiL

The Amber is perfect to communicate the heat inside the ship.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

So over on BBTS it apparently looks like Ultimate Scout, Lost Armored, and Kenner Lasershot are getting reissues.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: The Shuriken on Sep 11, 2022, 11:27:59 PMSo over on BBTS it apparently looks like Ultimate Scout, Lost Armored, and Kenner Lasershot are getting reissues.

;D Great news! I´ve checked BBTS and in fact, the Ultimate Scout Predator is available for pre order.

happypred

happypred

So a YT reviewer has finally gotten his hands on Ultimate Warrior

Neca really letting us down with Feral after the Twitter "announcement", hope it won't be like Ultimate Wolf...

Still Collating...

Neca and delays are synonymous. Even more so when they put all of their focus on the stupid Turtles and new lines. At least my wallets taking a break and/or allowing me to army build without chasing new Alien or Predator releases, since they haven't shown anything worthwhile in some time, or really anything new...

PredBabe

PredBabe

Neca is a hit or a miss for me and I generally try to not invest too much into them even though I have found myself splurging on some of the Pred figures more recently.
Really love the Ultimata Alpha and Ahab figures I picked up in Target and got them for a cheaper price than anywhere they're listed for online. The box art for Alpha is just gorgeous- love the green they used and the pearl look the Alpha pred has.

I also couldn't resist the look of the Ultimate Elder and Ultimate Snake (love the fur detail!) figures... I feel like the release date for those will surely be pushed back though.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

I decided to go the extra mile and got a roof going in this shot to celebrate my minor accomplishment of adding a non battle damaged Biomask lense to the mask. As the original figure has a broken visor on the left side with the eye showing through and wanted a younger Bad Blood in this photo.                                                So I cut a visor off another bad blood head I had and got the current mask unglued and cut the eye out and the visor off the other head and put the lense in its place and repainted it. Then I glued it in and then glued on the Biomask.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Sep 17, 2022, 10:57:20 AMI decided to go the extra mile and got a roof going in this shot to celebrate my minor accomplishment of adding a non battle damaged Biomask lense to the mask. As the original figure has a broken visor on the left side with the eye showing through and wanted a younger Bad Blood in this photo.                                                So I cut a visor off another bad blood head I had and got the current mask unglued and cut the eye out and the visor off the other head and put the lense in its place and repainted it. Then I glued it in and then glued on the Biomask.

Not sure I appreciate all that action figures' massacre but I do admire the effort

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Kradan on Sep 17, 2022, 11:20:31 AM
Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Sep 17, 2022, 10:57:20 AMI decided to go the extra mile and got a roof going in this shot to celebrate my minor accomplishment of adding a non battle damaged Biomask lense to the mask. As the original figure has a broken visor on the left side with the eye showing through and wanted a younger Bad Blood in this photo.                                                So I cut a visor off another bad blood head I had and got the current mask unglued and cut the eye out and the visor off the other head and put the lense in its place and repainted it. Then I glued it in and then glued on the Biomask.

Not sure I appreciate all that action figure massacre but I do admire the effort
Well to be fair I have 4 extra Bad Blood masked heads because I kept getting bad/broken sets and had to Frankenstein me a good Bad Blood and Enforcer lol. But I still have the two other unaltered masked heads.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

September is almost gone and no Feral Predator picture or some teaser so far  >:(  Don´t give me hope, NECA.

Wweyland

Wweyland

They are going to lose the positive buzz of the movie

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed