18 HQ Images (Empire Magazine & New)

Started by ikarop, Apr 03, 2012, 05:57:17 PM

Author
18 HQ Images (Empire Magazine & New) (Read 33,808 times)

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Apr 04, 2012, 08:01:14 AM
Quote from: Ballzanya on Apr 03, 2012, 07:26:39 PM
I'm just wondering, well, what the hell is this? Is this in the movie? a part of the ship? :o

Theron likes to sit on toilets, didn't you know?

And using space tapirs as part of her sex tapes... The true ending to 'Prometheus'. :o
wow lol

cry for me louder! ... scolding hot milk! hahahahaha!!!  :D

First Blood

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Apr 05, 2012, 10:05:02 AM

This is a terrific shot. It shows the layout inside the temple quite nicely. :)

DendaReloaded

Quote from: OpenMaw on Apr 05, 2012, 03:18:54 PM
Quote from: Deuterium on Apr 05, 2012, 03:14:29 PM
Quote from: DendaReloaded on Apr 05, 2012, 10:43:13 AM
sry yoür right.... and what's the pyramid then good for, the ampules are in the derelict (the ampule room with the head, dunno about the ampule room with the towers

Huh?  Where has that been determined...did I miss something?

It hasn't, and he's wrong. The opposite is implied by everything we've seen up to this point.

we had the "there's a giant head piloting the ship" i guess it's not a remote, but a pilot on the actual ship, not in the temple, but i'm not sure

OpenMaw

Quote from: DendaReloaded on Apr 05, 2012, 04:26:48 PM
we had the "there's a giant head piloting the ship" i guess it's not a remote, but a pilot on the actual ship, not in the temple, but i'm not sure

That was very outdated. What we've seen in the media and trailers recently indicates the head to be in the temple, and the ship to be elsewhere entirely.  :)

LarsVader

From what I came to understand those circular "nazca lines" in front of the temple are the edges of the "derelict hangar roof door".

Ballzanya

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Apr 04, 2012, 08:01:14 AM
Quote from: Ballzanya on Apr 03, 2012, 07:26:39 PM
I'm just wondering, well, what the hell is this? Is this in the movie? a part of the ship? :o

Theron likes to sit on toilets, didn't you know?

And using space tapirs as part of her sex tapes... The true ending to 'Prometheus'. :o

wtf?  :o

Skylark Duquesne

Isn't that where Sir Ridley got his inspiration from, just like everyone else in cinematic sci-fi ? 2001 of course.
As to the "Magellan mess deck" photograph, I believe it was this one, not much to see, just a plywood bulkhead.

shamash

shamash

Quote from: Skylark Duquesne on Apr 06, 2012, 10:45:54 PM

Isn't that where Sir Ridley got his inspiration from, just like everyone else in cinematic sci-fi ? 2001 of course.
As to the "Magellan mess deck" photograph, I believe it was this one, not much to see, just a plywood bulkhead.
http://i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb433/jimmyduk/Magellanmessdeck.jpg
Quote from: Snark on Apr 05, 2012, 05:44:28 AM
Quote from: shamash on Apr 04, 2012, 08:07:03 AM
Quote from: Snark on Apr 04, 2012, 05:56:36 AM
I remember when the leaked photos from some sets came out, one was labeled the "Magellan Mess Hall". Maybe this is it?

does anyone have a link to that photo of the set again?

I think this is the one I saw

http://www.hollywoodnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Prometh1.jpg

From here http://www.hollywoodnews.com/2011/08/13/prometheus-set-pics-leaked-patrick-wilson-joins-cast/.

thanks guys.

Glaive

Glaive

Quote from: LarsVader on Apr 04, 2012, 07:31:40 PM
Quote from: Glaive on Apr 04, 2012, 04:39:08 PM
Computer: "Good for YOU...You've decided to CLEAN the ELEVATOR!...To clean and service the Electro-Magnetic Coils in the bottom, it is neccessary to jettison the access-plate in the floor...to remove the floor-plate, please press button Number 1..........

...Attention...
...Danger...
...Automatic charges will now blow the explosive-bolts in the floor-plate unit...The plate will disengage from the floor in five seconds...Please leave the elevator immediately...Five...four...three..."
YEEEEEHAA!!!  ;D

Possibly another easter egg?
So far: Gladiator, Terminator and now DarkStar ?

Man a DarkStar refference would be soooooo cool!

Certainly a Dan O'Bannon nod...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed