Fangoria Preview AvPR

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 27, 2007, 02:57:12 PM

Author
Fangoria Preview AvPR (Read 3,307 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

In the latest issue of Fangoria they’ve put up a preview of AvPR. Turns out they visited the set during production and had chance to look around:

“Shivering against the cold, they huddle for the warmth and laugh congenially with one another, their voices quivering as their teeth chatter. Reiko smiles widely and says “I’ve done action-on TV shows – but nothing on this scale.” The others nod as water drips from their hair. Just as they begin to warm up, the call comes in that they’re ready for a fresh take.”

It talks about the Bro’s previous pitch, involvement and a little about the scenes being shot. Pvt Hicks was kind enough to transcribe it and post it on the forum. Be sure to pick up the latest issue of Fangoria.

Z

Z

Venomp2

Venomp2

COOL. I like the descriptive "Shivering against the cold......" thing.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Im partial to the whole "scavenging for weapons" thing

KARHAN

KARHAN

i dont really like the scaveging for weapons either, but if its done well and i hope the "being afraid scene"  will be realistic and that you can see the fear   :o  

Zero T.

Zero T.

:o  ......Hugh.....

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Hmmm. Not a very interesting interview, but it does offer a few little insights into the film on the bros. themselves.   :)    The more info I hear about AVP:R, the more it sounds like one of the comics. And that's troubling.   :-\  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

-Karhan  I said I LIKED that.

zen

zen

Bio Meck Hunter:  "The more info I hear about AVP:R, the more it sounds like one of the comics. And that's troubling. "  Why is that troubling?.You do know that if it wasnt for the AVP comics there whould be no movie dont you?.And from all that ive seen sofar it sounds realy great!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Don\'t get me wrong I LOVE the concept of AVP and have ever since I first saw predator about 20 years ago (the match up just seemed like a natural fit). The only reason I dislike the AVP comics, is because they differ so much from the films we all know and love. Both species have been heavily skewed. If they had stayed faithful to the films, I\'d be all over them like white on rice.   :D  

zen

zen

Well i love the comics,but i see what your getting at,your just looking for "the feal" of the predator and alien movies.But dont worry,so am i!   :D  .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed