All Star Wars

Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,844,304 times)

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 19, 2023, 10:53:31 PM@TilotnyWorshiper28 Why aren't you more excited for the new season of Mando?

I am excited. I just don't have that much to say right now lol

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

More excited than you are for Ahsoka?

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 19, 2023, 11:28:34 PMMore excited than you are for Ahsoka?

if ahsoka turns out anything like the leaks for it say id be more excited for it  lol

Immortan Jonesy

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Horrific...

Prez

Prez

As ROTJ is my all time fave film I am absolutely happy about this. That said I rarely read Marvel's stuff. Tried to follow on when they first started publishing but I much prefer my classic Dark Horse EU collection for reading.

Yub Nub.

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Ewoks in Disney are either totally scary or really cute and friendly. like its canon that after the battle of endor and jakku a bunch of ewoks became like therapy dogs or partners for a bunch of the vets of those battles  but then they also dipict some of ewoks as still eating stormtroopers or doing wicker man like rituals

Cosmic Incubation

Cosmic Incubation

Still would have preferred to see the scary ewok angle with Red Letter Media's idea for an ewok death cult worshipping the emperor in RoS. Would have been weird and probably bad, but at least it would have been more interesting and probably not as bad as what we actually got in the movie.

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

I seem to remember there was a mode for one of the Battlefront games where your stormtrooper squad had to defend your hiding place from wave after wave of Ewoks at night. Sort of a 'last man standing' type of thing. It was actually creepy as hell!

ralfy

ralfy

Andor is OK; it just has problems with transitions, introduction of characters and events, and some character development. Around 3 stars out of 4.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Whatever rating Ralfy gibes something knock it up two points.

Immortan Jonesy

Prez

Prez

My two daughters are really enjoying season 2 of The Bad Batch. I've yet to see any mind.

ace3g

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed