Bad News About The Trailer

Started by Darkness, Aug 10, 2007, 06:35:15 PM

Author
Bad News About The Trailer (Read 14,754 times)

Darkness

Darkness

So, it’s been two weeks after Comic-Con and I think everybody is understandably pissed off we’ve got no trailer. Well here’s some news to piss you off even more. We spoke to somebody at Fox and asked them what’s happening with it. First they told us, that they were hoping to have it out by the end of August. Now they’ve said the end of September… if we’re lucky.

Given the piss-poor marketing of AvP2, along with the dodgy release date, I’m concerned about how AvP2 will do when it’s released. I want a good movie, sure, but I’d like it to make money too. Otherwise no more sequels. So, barring a miracle, we’ll be waiting for the trailer for quite some time. Why do I have this feeling that the fans have been screwed over again? >:(

War Wager

War Wager

OH FOR GODS SAKE!!!!    >:(     >:(  

Elorrra

Elorrra

>:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(   AAARRRGHRRRR

The Ultimate Predator

I feel that not only the fans have been screwed over, but so, in some ways, have the directors. This is there debut feature film, and if it gets little success because of crap PR, like so far, I could only begin to imagine how they would feel.

Elorrra

Elorrra

NOW I HAVE TO BREAK SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    >:(     >:(   SEPTEMBER?!?!! IF WE ARE LUCKY?!!!!? PAUK DE!!!!

luispaulo53

luispaulo53

I'm not believing this...

Master Chief

Master Chief

I'd like to believe the term "no news, is good news" in this situation.

davebhamuk

davebhamuk

The film doesnt come out till early next year so why put out trailers (which were designed to go infront of other films not just for download on internet sites) this early?   If they put out a Dark Knight style teaser trailer or one like the first AVP teaser you'd all say it wasn't enough.   I think the best marketing decision is to put out a kickass trailer with some R rated horror/thriller type films and get the buzz around. Get the myspace up and going around Halloween and your laughing.

locusta

locusta

dark clouds rising! No good feeling about this. But hope dies at last.....

gd

gd

lol  to hell with fox, the brothers and avp2. i'll be back in october. maybe.

originalkeyes/wfigs

originalkeyes/wfigs

thats hard to take..    there leaving it to late imo,the trailer should be out quite a while before hand like rocky balboa,which kept people caring and the buzz prolonged,i will still be excited to see it in september,but its not going to have the same affect because i was so pumped for seeing it now

The Ultimate Predator

I disagree davebhamuk. Think about it. You want to create a little hype early. Even though AvP wasn't great, the marketing was perfect. A few glimpses of the creatures and the fans were as happy as hell.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ............................................ ...SH*T F*CK SH*T F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

GOD DAMN IT THIS MOVIE HAS BEEN PUT OFF AND PUT OFF AS WELL AS THE f**kING TRAILERS> MY GOD JUST SHOW IT TO US!   >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

which direction is Fox studios? Id go there if I knew how! im serious!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed