Aliens Crucible Characters Revealed

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 26, 2009, 11:06:40 PM

Author
Aliens Crucible Characters Revealed (Read 7,945 times)

Corporal Hicks

Some interesting renders have recently found their way onto the internet in the way of J.E Sawyer, the lead developer on Crucible:

20090326 - Aliens Crucible Characters Revealed

You might find they look extremely similar to artwork from Crucible discovered last month. In particular, the armor and the black character. Thanks once again to Pythagoras for the news.

shinigami

Too bad that this game was canceled. It looks like it would have been rather interesting.    :-\  

Corporal Hicks

It hasn't been canceled. Only put back while Obsidian work on Alpha Protocol.

dachande89

So this is going to come out?... awesome.

gameoverman

I like it, you can see the combat weariness in their faces (of the marines) and the civilians looks like average joes except for the blonde who might be a synthentic.  Awesome designs, it's got me hyped for this game.

Sulaco

Sulaco

gameoverman... they prefer the term artificial person themselves.   ;)  

CELTICPRED

What's Russell Crowe doing in the game?

AvPvTerminator

The "coloured character"? What is this, the fifties??   :P  

Vemados

lol @ coloured  If someone called me coloured I'd just laugh at them.  Hell, I laugh when people call me African American.  It's just black, man.  Just black.

Corporal Hicks

I apologize. I don't know what the current PC terms are so I didn't wanna offend anyone.    :-\  

Awgustas

Looks nice ^^

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

This franchise is f--ked! Watch it get cancelled   ::)  

Cellien

LOL, colored character???    :D    .

Vemados

Give him a break not that long ago calling us black was offensive too and Negro was cool.  Now it's the other way around.  Everybody makes mistakes.

JD

JD

Seems to be a sweet graphics engine they are working with   ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed