PredAlien or not?

Started by War Wager, Nov 19, 2007, 11:05:07 PM

Author
PredAlien or not? (Read 27,807 times)

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

Yep. It pretty much sucks. I wonder what will happen if you get all possible honor points in every level...

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I was so disappointed about there not being a predalien, instead I battle a shit easy chopper, I got the game today and finished it in a day, I never really read anything about this topic but there not being a predalien make the hole game make no sense, why are there so many aliens without a predalien making them, the game was still fun though  ;D 

avpmad!

avpmad!

completed it, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy

no predalien or queen which made the game to easy, helicopters at the end is easy aswell only hard bit is when like 7 aliens attack u and u attack wid wristblades or other wep and it kills them all

on a whole, to easy and no-where near long enough, aliens where to easy and they didnt hurt the pred enough when they look him down

only died twice on the game, once by a tanks machine gun
and the other by like 10 army men shooting the shit out of me,

i would have gave the game a rating of 7-10, needs more of the avp2 things really, only things were the dual cannons and the predator

Tender Branson

Tender Branson

That's sad actually, but I wouldn't expect more from a PSP game, especially from one that tries to pull off something that just can't work on a PSP no matter what. Just another one of those generic "Big titles" for the psp, which end up being boring and crap.

predalien213

predalien213

no theres a pred alien its with a different tail and its biger

xenomorph horse

xenomorph horse

Yes you right.There are predaliens they bigger stornger and have different head and tail.

War Wager

War Wager

Those are just young Queens xenomorph horse.

xenomorph horse

xenomorph horse

Really? oh soory I seen that its have no dead and hair .You 're right. :P

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

my favourite weapon is the spear or nagenta staff,

the annoying thing about the game is when oneself is cloaked and the aliens come it's like how the F*ck do they see you?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Aliens don't have eyes.

War Wager

War Wager

True, they're like bats. The sense heat.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Or the smell you.....

xenomorph horse

xenomorph horse

Or may be they use feromone life AvP2 cp game they see prey with aura around them.

Ellen Ripley

Ellen Ripley

thats bollocks, i wanted to fight the predalien. too bad i'm getting it for christmas

Foundationman2

Foundationman2

Multiplayer's pretty fun though. Too bad you can't play multiplayer Alien against Predator...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed