Was Lambert raped by the Alien?

Started by Ellen Ripley, Nov 02, 2007, 07:42:37 PM

Author
Was Lambert raped by the Alien? (Read 223,774 times)

StrangeShape

If you have other quotes from him in mind, you know hes talking about facehuggin or turning her into alien. He elaborated more on that scene in different places, and explained the alien wants to survive and make more eggs and hes interested in the crew to get more eggs, shutting down any sexual interest which Weaver suggested and Scott described as an odd comment. Lamber died in the locker/airshaft, which is revealed in novelization , by Scott and Lambert

Primordial

Primordial

I didn't read the Novelization and I didn't have other quotes in mind.
You mean that when Ripley sees Parker and Lambert and then goes to selfdestruct the spaceship, the Alien comes back to take Lambert ?
By the way, when I first saw the movie longtime ago, I though it was playing with Lambert and she was so afraid she was making these strange noises, I didn't think of a rape.
But if the xeno can impregnate, that doesn't mean it has a sexual interest in her. Even if Scott said something else afterwards, I still like the idea that Lambert could "give birth" to another xeno.
Thanks anyway for your information

DaddyYautja

So that's why the Alien at the end didnt do anything to Ripley?He didnt find her attractive? Or he was sleepy from the sex.

Primordial

Primordial

Quote from: DaddyYautja on Jul 22, 2012, 07:54:54 PMOr he was sleepy from the sex.
That must be it  :laugh:

Bjørn Half-hand

I always just assumed that the tail went up the legs and impaled her, perhaps through the lower back. Maybe when the alien retracted its tail the trousers came off with it?
Or maybe it was rape. Alien tail raped.

Inverse Effect

But why didn't the aliens rape any of the marines? I mean that alien who pulling Hudson down into the hole could of gotten a little bit of behind action on him. I mean the positioning of the two was ideal from the aliens perspective.

samoht

samoht

Quote from: Guts on Aug 03, 2012, 05:02:27 PM
But why didn't the aliens rape any of the marines? I mean that alien who pulling Hudson down into the hole could of gotten a little bit of behind action on him. I mean the positioning of the two was ideal from the aliens perspective.

Well he could have raped hudson. We don't know. But they want them alive as hosts, not dead. When Kane's son raped lambert it wanted to kill her.

chupacabras acheronsis

perhaps it wanted more privacy.

samoht

samoht

Well, Cameron never mentioned this so it could be true.

worriors

worriors

Acording to the special features on the Alien Legacy disc's the tail was suposed to act like a wasp sting. The end if the tail would break off after impailing it victim and inject a poison, imobileising the victim.

swarm87

swarm87

Quote from: PrimitifAlien on Jul 22, 2012, 07:31:06 PM
I didn't read the Novelization and I didn't have other quotes in mind.
You mean that when Ripley sees Parker and Lambert and then goes to selfdestruct the spaceship, the Alien comes back to take Lambert ?
By the way, when I first saw the movie longtime ago, I though it was playing with Lambert and she was so afraid she was making these strange noises, I didn't think of a rape.
But if the xeno can impregnate, that doesn't mean it has a sexual interest in her. Even if Scott said something else afterwards, I still like the idea that Lambert could "give birth" to another xeno.
Thanks anyway for your information

like in avp-r?

Gash

Gash

Quote from: Guts on Aug 03, 2012, 05:02:27 PM

Aliens doesn't have the psycho-sexual overtones of A L I E N, that's why.

chupacabras acheronsis

yeah, that would have made the Vietnam analogy TOO strong...

StrangeShape

And yet scott and cartwright said she died of fright squeezing into locker. Novelization says so too. Amazing what ppl read  into  it.Which is what schuset and scott said too

SiL

SiL

Novelisation doesn't say she dies of fright in the food locker. Alien attacks Lambert, Parker attacks so it drops her, kills him, turns back to Lambert, Ripley hears screaming. Although the screaming is "mercifully short" in the novel.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed