Alien 3 - Third Cut enhanced re-edit by 15Maf

Started by BringbackJonesy!, Jun 28, 2019, 03:59:18 PM

Author
Alien 3 - Third Cut enhanced re-edit by 15Maf (Read 42,077 times)

JDrums

Can i see it, please? :D

BringbackJonesy!

@ Xenomorphile and Nyarlathotep and Whiskeybrewer and JDrums - check your PMs

DaveT937

I'd be keen to see it too!

BringbackJonesy!

@ DaveT937 - check your PMs

liwfie

Anyone mind letting me in on the cut too :pleading_face:

immortalundead

Could I get a link to check this out?

Master

Interesting.  I always thought it should be the case and selling point for another collection re-release. I'd like to give it a try. I kindly ask for link. Thanks.

Space_Dementia

The only two things id like to see adjusted from the assembly cut is to reinsert the dogburster and replace the moment where Ripley falls with the theatrical version, only the point in which she actually jumps as I've always preferred the slower build-up with a bit more Lance Henriksen. That be my perfect version, aw and maybe clean up some of the sound/visuals.

blackstarmbv

Been trying to find the cut for a while, emailed the creator and got nothing back, does anyone still have a link to it? Have a nice day y'all!

immortalundead

Quote from: blackstarmbv on Mar 15, 2021, 05:05:51 AM
Been trying to find the cut for a while, emailed the creator and got nothing back, does anyone still have a link to it? Have a nice day y'all!

Same here, its impossible to find a copy

blackstarmbv

blackstarmbv

Quote from: immortalundead on Mar 15, 2021, 06:55:17 AM
Quote from: blackstarmbv on Mar 15, 2021, 05:05:51 AM

Same here, its impossible to find a copy
Hm... BringbackJonesy said they had a copy, are they still around?

Quote from: BringbackJonesy! on Oct 26, 2020, 11:31:31 AM
@ eilash and dapfos - check your PMs
Do you still have your copy of The Third Cut? Also, are you still around?

BringbackJonesy!

To everyone who requested a link for this since I last posted here in December - either directly on here or through PM's - I will get back to you all over the next few days when I have some time.

immortalundead

Quote from: BringbackJonesy! on Mar 16, 2021, 09:07:45 PM
To everyone who requested a link for this since I last posted here in December - either directly on here or through PM's - I will get back to you all over the next few days when I have some time.

Thank you very much!

blackstarmbv

Quote from: BringbackJonesy! on Mar 16, 2021, 09:07:45 PM
Oh thank you, much appreciated!  ;D

BringbackJonesy!

BringbackJonesy!

Finally had a chance to get back to those I previously missed.

@ liwfie and immortalundead and Master and blackstarmbv and zeromaster and roboberto1403 and Trash Queen and eikon and Whiskeybrewer - check your PMs.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed