The Predator | Final Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX

Started by Tetsujin, Aug 31, 2018, 01:03:07 PM

Author
The Predator | Final Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX (Read 41,891 times)

Firestorm

Spoiler
Just watched it again, poor guy getting nailed in the basement looks like woody from toy story  ;) 
[close]

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Well that was great ! Looks like
Spoiler
the assassin's right eye is f**ked up at the end... And finally we saw Yvonne !
[close]

Quote from: Firestorm on Aug 31, 2018, 01:55:50 PM
Spoiler
Just watched it again, poor guy getting nailed in the basement looks like woody from toy story  ;) 
[close]

Yeah he is not dressed like a stargazer grunt...
Spoiler
maybe the guy who accompanies Traeger in some shots
[close]

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Aug 31, 2018, 01:56:30 PM
Looks like
Spoiler
the assassin's right eye is f**ked up at the end.
[close]

What do you mean?

EDIT:
OK, found what you meant. :)
Yes, Assassin has already some scars in that shot.

Quote from: Firestorm on Aug 31, 2018, 01:55:50 PM
Yeah he is not dressed like a stargazer grunt...
Spoiler
maybe the guy who accompanies Traeger in some shots
[close]

None of Traeger's men is dressed like a SG soldier in that scene.
Just check them at 0:05.

Dannyboy

damn! Upgrade is no joke! Brutal AF

yautjapet

I liked the shot of Fugitive hanging on the side of the tree, classic style. I do also have to say that I'm surprised by the vastly different tones in the variety of trailers - whereas some made it look more dark and intense, others like this paint it more like a fun action romp. I curious to see how that's balanced in the movie.

MU-TH-UR 6000

Quote from: yautjapet on Aug 31, 2018, 02:26:05 PM
I liked the shot of Fugitive hanging on the side of the tree, classic style. I do also have to say that I'm surprised by the vastly different tones in the variety of trailers - whereas some made it look more dark and intense, others like this paint it more like a fun action romp. I curious to see how that's balanced in the movie.
I'd say the tone of the movie should be like this trailer. Fun, gory and actiony, knowing Shane's style from previous movies. Looks dope! I'll be there when it premieres. But yeah, that CGI blood... errrrr.

von

I'm torn between watching this final trailer and not watching it. Can any kind soul tell me if more than half of the trailer is new footage? 😂

MU-TH-UR 6000

Quote from: von on Aug 31, 2018, 02:31:05 PM
I'm torn between watching this final trailer and not watching it. Can any kind soul tell me if more than half of the trailer is new footage? 😂
Yeah, kinda. Lots of Predator and Loony action on this one not used on the previous trailers.

Xerxész

Laser-targeting without mask just as Elder in P2?

Spoiler
[close]

Quote from: von on Aug 31, 2018, 02:31:05 PM

Yes, lot of new stuff.

Don't know it's half new footage, but it is a lot.
And damn...never seen The Predator so brutal. Still don't know about the story, i think i will enjoy it, but i will certainly enjoy the behaviour of this Predator. Again, it's absolutely ferocious and he moves beautifully.

MU-TH-UR 6000

Quote from: 343 on Aug 31, 2018, 02:37:08 PM
Don't know it's half new footage, but it is a lot.
And damn...never seen The Predator so brutal. Still don't know about the story, i think i will enjoy it, but i will certainly enjoy the behaviour of this Predator. Again, it's absolutely ferocious and he moves beautifully.
Aye, loved that quick shot of him moving super fast at incredibel hihg sped over that log.

Jesscobb

Bunch of us, just watched that one enjoyed it, the others myself included..thought it looked really bad. The guy in the predator suit looks good. The cgi thing...just nope...

germanator2

As much as I enjoy seeing the Predator just slaughtering people, it kinda undermines the character as a whole as a hunter that's meant to be silent and stalk its prey. Just seeing the upgrade kinda ripping apart people like red shirts seems so out of character. And the CGI blood.... oi.

Xan21

Brutal? Have you watched a predator movie? This is more Marvel-ish brutal with cgi blood etc.

MudButt

well f**k.

looks good to me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed