The most memorable quote in the Alien Franchise

Started by Beatnation, Dec 29, 2017, 02:14:12 PM

Author
The most memorable quote in the Alien Franchise (Read 16,183 times)

FiorinaFury161

Never really thought of it in that overall regard. Good thoughts!

Also, how about "In space, no one can hear you scream." ? That should be the granddaddy of em all.

SM

(Except for the bit when the Alien screams in space.  ;D)

BishopShouldGo

I love that bit in the assembly cut when Dillon spits out the water and says "like I said, why not?"

SM

That's some champagne spitting.

Perfect-Organism

I like to keep this handy, .... ch-ching ... for close encounters...

iain

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 02, 2018, 08:45:36 AM
For me it was Dillion's speech in Alien 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTBbuQmeWvM

For me its this as well. It does some up how most of the characters in the series went out. Fighting against all odds. Also Charles S. Dutton just knocks it out the park

Quote from: Kurai on Jan 04, 2018, 04:18:11 AM
Many of the good ones have been taken so I'ma gonna go with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKY7ZFabTq8

Yeah this bit is brilliant. A lot of people don't really talk about how a bunch of killers, rapists and such rush to try and save the guy they really hate

Corporal Hicks

I see that more as them shitting themselves. I wouldn't really describe anyone as moving to save Andrews.

Jonesy1974

Yeah I thought that as well, but wondered if I was missing something.

OpenMaw

You can hear someone pretty distinctly yell "help him!" During their mad scramble.

BigDaddyJohn

Like some of you said above, the whole Dillon funeral speech is magnificent. And his peech in the furnace is amazing too... Damn Dillon is good at throwing memorable quotes !

Jonesy1974

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jan 12, 2018, 05:05:06 PM
You can hear someone pretty distinctly yell "help him!" During their mad scramble.

Yep, you're right I think it's said a couple of times but I don't think anyone actually attempts to though.

judge death

Quote from: Jonesy1974 on Jan 12, 2018, 06:05:50 PM
He was dead at that point and too late, plus the shock and most took cover.

Yep, you're right I think it's said a couple of times but I don't think anyone actually attempts to though.
Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jan 12, 2018, 05:45:29 PM
Like some of you said above, the whole Dillon funeral speech is magnificent. And his peech in the furnace is amazing too... Damn Dillon is good at throwing memorable quotes !
Dillon is according to me one of the most badass characters in the alien series, from those speeches to his personality and motivations and he fights an xeno by hand and isnt even scared and says: f**k you, come on, is that all you got? And manages to fight it for a while. Alien 3 had several great characters and see them develop.

Whiskeybrewer

Morse is the one who shouts helps him and a couple of people jump over tables to get to Andrews, they just all stop when the blood is dripping down

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: judge death on Jan 12, 2018, 06:56:38 PM
He was dead at that point and too late, plus the shock and most took cover.

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jan 12, 2018, 05:45:29 PM
Dillon is according to me one of the most badass characters in the alien series, from those speeches to his personality and motivations and he fights an xeno by hand and isnt even scared and says: f**k you, come on, is that all you got? And manages to fight it for a while. Alien 3 had several great characters and see them develop.

Vasquez also seems to do pretty well against the Alien with her bare hands..

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed