Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,622,309 times)

predator55

predator55

Thats an awsome pic..me want haha!

XenoVC

XenoVC

Some Aliens warrior shots:

Dog Alien without the dome:

War Wager

War Wager

The top one's ace.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Last pic is really cool. ADI did great on that suit.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I will say this for the Warriors. They top Giger's original design IMO when it comes to taking a picture. They look much more menacing.

Neon_Knight

Neon_Knight

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 31, 2009, 03:44:51 PM
I will say this for the Warriors. They top Giger's original design IMO when it comes to taking a picture. They look much more menacing.

Ehh, I find they look slightly ridiculous.  They have a strange bulgy head shape, it looks kinda lumpy.  And in general they look a bit lumpy and a bit too "this is your standard lumpy toothy film monster" rather than "this is a totally disturbing slimy gestating thing which will plague your nightmares"

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I disagree. The two shots at the top of this page are sik.

Dusk

Dusk

Sure, compared to the first Alien, Cameron's Aliens aren't nightmare inducing at all...

XenoVC

XenoVC

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The above pics are pretty indicative of creature of nightmares: attack in swarms and rip you to shreds.

Xhan

Xhan

If you like monsters made out of week old mashed potatoes...

Gates

Gates

Topped with bread crumbs, minced garlic and Parmesan cheese...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Xhan on Jun 01, 2009, 04:38:43 PM

What?

JamesCameronOnline

JamesCameronOnline

Quote from: Xhan on Jun 01, 2009, 04:38:43 PM

like the Alien in the first movie whose chest got ripped by the spear gun? By which logic then aliens would NOT get ripped apart by automatic smart guns with bullets bigger than two fingers put together?

I always find it funny how some are trying to say aliens were weak in the second movie cause they got blasted by weapons. Alien in the first one got heavily wounded by a small spear gun. Theyre not supermen, theyre animals, tough, but animals/creatures. They get hurt. In the second movie, the monsters faced armed professionals this time around with HEAVY marine weaponry. Aliens in the second movie were even stronger becaue they were older, they moved faster and with more grace, and were as deadly as the monster from the first movie. They presented no fear at ll by charging at their heavily armed prays, realizing that its the constant attack and large numbers that can overcome them

As for the design, theyre identical to giger's (almost). They just dont have the dome covering what Giger did under it

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

And there's no skull on the Warrior. There's a sheet of skin where the skull would be.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed