Aliens: Another Glorious Day in the Corps - A Cooperative Board Game

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 20, 2018, 08:13:35 AM

Author
Aliens: Another Glorious Day in the Corps - A Cooperative Board Game (Read 35,894 times)

[cancerblack]

No, he's a coward.

Also I STILL have not found a place to buy this in my country.

Kradan

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Aug 02, 2021, 05:57:59 PM
Also I STILL have not found a place to buy this in my country.

I'll make sure you never find it ...

[cancerblack]

Why? I'd like some plastic versions of the Prodos warriors (easier to chop/glue into new poses), and the really pretty excellent plastic objective/egg tokens. Why would you want to deprive me of these?

Hemi

Anyone can help me find an APC? Really want it :'-( but it's out of production or something.

[cancerblack]

I'd ask around for a friend with a printer, at this point.

Corporal Hicks

[cancerblack]

Still never heard back from GF9 after the order I placed with them a year ago.

Still nobody in NZ stocking anything to do with this.

Corporal Hicks

Can you get any from Aus?

[cancerblack]

I haven't checked recently, but last time I did the shipping was prohibitive.

Corporal Hicks

It's next door! I wouldn't have expected it to be bad. That sucks mate.

SiL

Hahaha next door, he might as well be in Antarctica at the moment. We can't even deliver things internally.

[cancerblack]

Once you factor in weight/size, it gets bad fast. Last time I sent something to Australia for a private sale, pre-covid, it was about 80 grams weight (it was a small Warhammer conversion kit) and the size of two matchboxes, and even that was $15. A big heavy box or boxes full of cardboard would quickly approach the cost of the items themselves in my experience, not to mention what SiL said.

Dingbat

How are you lot painting your Xenomorphs? I glued the first of mine today after they were sitting on a pile of stuff to be glued for a few weeks.

[cancerblack]

I've not had the chance to paint these, but they're based on the same CAD files as the Prodos resin ones, of which I have painted over a hundred in various schemes. Do you know what kind of vibe or "look" you want for them?

IE; neutral black, metallic, blue-toned, glossy, brown, etc?

Dingbat

I was wanting to make them brownish, like that Neca one I'm using for my fanfilm

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed