Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Returning As Dutch In New Predator: Hunting Grounds DLC

Started by SuperiorIronman, May 12, 2020, 01:22:48 PM

Author
Arnold Schwarzenegger Is Returning As Dutch In New Predator: Hunting Grounds DLC (Read 24,345 times)

Galactus123

Galactus123

I wonder how much this will cost? If its just a skin so I hope it won't be too expensive.

Voodoo Magic

Hope an actual update coincides with Dutch. A new game mode or adding a new non-jungle map, or at least one at night, will go a long way.

JokersWarPig

Not gonna lie, I hope there isn't a limit on how many players can be Dutch in a single match. I want to see that chopper full of Dutch clones in that opening cut scene  :laugh:

Kradan

acrediblesource

I want to at least be able to give my Dutch an eyepatch! --or make his hair pink or someshit.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on May 22, 2020, 01:12:21 PM
That would be hillarious

How come it wasn't hilarious when I said it?!

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 21, 2020, 03:51:27 PM

I'm hoping to play in a fireteam consisting of 4 Dutches.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 22, 2020, 08:29:59 PM
That would be hillarious

Because I doesn't check this thread as often

Found it. Hillarious. You happy ?

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on May 22, 2020, 08:33:31 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 22, 2020, 08:29:59 PM
That would be hillarious

Because I doesn't check this thread as often

Found it. Hillarious. You happy ?

acrediblesource

hmmm....well in Terminator we see hundreds of Arnold skeletons. Why not 3 Arnolds running around with battle armour and heavy guns!? It could be good.

Kradan

Because in Terminator franchise it at least makes sense to some degree.

Voodoo Magic

SpaceKase

Possibility 1: Project Stargazer with assistance from Yutani Industries has successfully cloned Dutch into multiple yet increasingly poor resolution copies, ala Multiplicity.

Possibility 2: Using multidimensional Yautja tech a collection of Dutch iterations have been gathered from multiple realities each with their own unique cultural quirks, ala the Council of Dutchs'

Possibility 3: The Schaefer Boys are back in town, Dutch is joined by his brother John from New York and their other two quadruplet siblings, Kimble and Quaid.

Possibility 4: Cybernetic Pred tech has finally been cracked allowing for the creation of unstoppable killing machines in the form of robotic endoskeletons surrounded by living organic tissue, created in the likeness of you know who.

Voodoo Magic

Enjoy

Pig in shit makes no sense as a perk. Mudded should be mudded. Also icecold seems useless. Fast hands should be universal for switching weapons, reloading and interation with map objectives and faster melee more powerful melee i think.

Immortan Jonesy

:laugh:

Quote from: SpaceKase on May 23, 2020, 04:15:02 AM
Possibility 4: Cybernetic Pred tech has finally been cracked allowing for the creation of unstoppable killing machines in the form of robotic endoskeletons surrounded by living organic tissue, created in the likeness of you know who.

Thank you. Now we know what the sequel to The Predator would be like.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed