Happy Birthday David (New Prometheus Viral)

Started by shamash, Apr 17, 2012, 09:33:18 AM

Author
Happy Birthday David (New Prometheus Viral) (Read 61,846 times)

Predaker

Watching David8 cry touched me in places that an Android has never touched before. ;D

ThisBethesdaSea

David8 expresses emotion...he doesn't feel them....there's a difference. Calm down. :)

Predaker

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Apr 20, 2012, 02:35:50 AM
David8 expresses emotion...he doesn't feel them....there's a difference. Calm down. :)
Yes! And fassbender nailed it. would you cry if someone asked you what makes you sad? He doesn't even really cry, just tears rolling down his face as he carries on with a mild inflection of sadness in his voice.

First Blood

Quote from: Predaker on Apr 20, 2012, 02:29:17 AM
Watching David8 cry touched me in places that an Android has never touched before. ;D

Why don't you have a seat...

ikarop

Comcast took down my upload of the David 8 video today. Guess the full 2:38 min ad is going on TV?

ThisBethesdaSea

Took it down from where?

sedna

That nig*a is dirty, mark my words. I think he's the sole reason a lot of what happens in the film...happens.

ikarop

Kol

what about this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgJs7uluwlU#ws

it has even a "narrator" at the beginning.

ikarop

That's the official upload from the Prometheus channel. Fan uploads are being removed for the most part. Comcast doesn't play around, lol.

Kol

i have a question: is david 8 simply named that way, because of his capability of 8 certain emotions?

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Kol on Apr 20, 2012, 12:47:17 PM
i have a question: is david 8 simply named that way, because of his capability of 8 certain emotions?

I just took it as him being the eight model in Weyland's David line.  I'm sure Ash and Bishop had numbers as well.

First Blood

He's the 8th model.

Rick Grimes

Found this on the Prometheus Facebook page:

Deuterium

Quote from: Kol on Apr 20, 2012, 12:47:17 PM

Heck, I suppose that is possible.  Nice catch.  I think most of us are thinking the number represents the newest model in an already established David series.  However, is there any official reference to a David "7" or earlier?  You might be absolutely correct, mate.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed