AvPR DVD Cover Art / Details

Started by Darkness, Feb 14, 2008, 07:07:56 PM

Author
AvPR DVD Cover Art / Details (Read 17,896 times)

dimelives

dimelives

Remember the Strauses saying there was around 30 min cut for the theatrical version? What's reinserted is--what did they say--about 6-8 minutes worth of that. So the remaining 19 min were things like the skinned Predators, the little kids in the hospital, and other things that they either didn't want back in the movie, or they didn't have the money to complete them for the movie. Either way, that 19 min remainder is stuff that WON'T be reinserted into the movie. So if it isn't included as a deleted scenes bonus, then we ain't gonna see it at all (not with this release, at least).

RidgeTop

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

this isnt worth 30 bucks

Newsfop

Newsfop

Don't forget that it will be on a discount the first week it's released at a lot of stores, plus Amazon.com always sells stuff cheaper. Don't just look at one venue. Remember, you can always get ripped off at Borders and FYE compared to the other places.

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

most double disc DVD sets in the UK cost about the equivalent of $40 when newly out. The cover is certainly an improvement on the cinema poster but the cover certainly doesn't have the wonder of the Alien poster with the symbolic egg. I like the spiraling queen chestburster image for Alien 3, that spiraling form retained some echo of the idea of a visual metaphor for DNA. But there's nothing like that going on in AVP:R or AVP for that matter

bobcunk

bobcunk

il only get it if it has both versions and the deleted scenes. i already have 2 copies predator 2, avp, and videodrome.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I want to see this 'Weyland-Yutani' archives thing.

Nosferatus

Nosferatus

these are region 1 or region 2 covers??....thanx

Keyes

Keyes

Region 1 - US

Nosferatus

Nosferatus

to DazAvP01  : thanx again....can't wait for our region2 cover art    8)  

Nosferatus

Nosferatus

...and of course region2 release date   ;D  

Keyes

Keyes

Check my post above - Uk blu-ray release date May 19th   :)   Almost certainly the same day as the DVD versions.

predator343

predator343

I LIKE VERY MUCH THAT PREDALIEN DVD COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :o     :o     :o     :o  .

Wmmvrrvrrmm

Wmmvrrvrrmm

as a photograph, this Predalien photo despite the fact that it has a normal alien tale is exciting, just as I thought the special creature publicity photos for AVP were exciting, I'm sure you know the ones I'm talking about

Krycek

Krycek

The photo of the predalien looks just like that painting of the predalien by the guy who designed the very similar predalien concept. I don't remember his name though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed