AvPR Australia Rating

Started by Darkness, Dec 16, 2007, 11:26:25 PM

Author
AvPR Australia Rating (Read 5,636 times)

Darkness

Darkness

AvP Requiem has been rated MA 15+ Restricted in Australia according to the AU Classification website. That was for strong violence, coarse language. AvP was rated M according to that site in 2004.

20071216_01

Thanks to a few people who told me about this.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

You are welcome.I was one of the few people who told you.But anyways i still wonder wthat will be the rating in Bulgaria?   ???  

predator343

predator343

And what about finland then????   ???     ???  .

Yautja161

Yautja161

MUST HAVE A 18+ IN HOLLAND!!!   >:D  

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

I checked the Alien vs. Predator: Requiem profile in Imdb.com and saw that Taiwan rated it R-18, Finland rated K-18, Ireland rated 16 and last but not least, Singapore is given the rating NC-16.  As for the UK and USA ratings? Go find them in this site yourself. It has been mentioned.

exhale

exhale

german rating is 18

gameoverman

gameoverman

I'm very happy about this rating.  Only Alien 3 SE, Alien Resurrection and Predator 2 have got MA 15+ in Australia which means this will have at least the amount of violence/gore that they did.

crumbs

crumbs

you need an adult or guardian with you alien-warrior, and you'll be fine.

The G-man

The G-man

I guess Belgian rating will be 18 too

yuck

yuck

Strong violence? We must be prepared for....." You're an ugly mother##### !!"   ;D  

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Well,i hope that words to be said in the movie,but there's time.We will see.   :)  

when they rated AVP2 do they watch the movie or rate it on the tralier   :-\  

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

The directors send the OFLC the whole movie and they base their decision upon viewing the finished product.

Redfield

Redfield

I'm very relieved about this. i had been worried after uk's was only 15... which is the evuivalant of the rating before MA15 here in Australia.

beeko

beeko

the only thing different between ma15+ and R in australia is mainly nudity

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed