New Alien vs Predator Images

Started by Darkness, Jul 30, 2004, 08:04:54 PM

Author
New Alien vs Predator Images (Read 11,185 times)

HellAlien

HellAlien

Hey guys, you probably already saw that, but for those who didnt, in tha book they said that the grid alien was, bigger stronger and all. But look at that pic, its the same as the other aliens. Same size and all.

Variable

Variable

It does look like a normal size alien. Maybe on scren it will be bigger.

xx13

xx13

Why would the pred just be standing there? maybe its the queen just standing there and its to big to fit in the picture.

xx13

xx13

the pred standing before the queen sizing each other up.

Ultimate-101

Ultimate-101

When I heard they were making an AVP Movie , I got excited but nervous at the same time . I really REALLY hope Paul Anderson hasn't made another TERMINATOR 3 (Man that was bad) . But with his track history , the odds are looking good for us !  This is your time to shine Paul , You'll either be embraced or discraced !!    :)  

carlito

carlito

Aww that poor pred has just been stabbed through the torso by that alien's tail and is about to get headbitten through the mask. Thats the part of the movie that was shown during comic con, with the death of the gill mask Pred.

J

J

Hmmm, do you wonder HOW Lex herself stabs the alien, not exactly going to be easy there is it. I've read the section in the novel several times but its quite hard to picture!!   ???  

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Cool pics, I love the last one!!

HellAlien

HellAlien

First that is not the queen. Carlito said it right. That is a pred that will not pass his exam.   ;)    J, yea man, its weird. I dunno if they will do it that way in tha movie. Lex is maybe a hard hero kinda chick,but she is kinda superman there. But eh that is not the only thing that is weirdly explained in tha book. Anyway Im waiting to see that on big screen.

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

do you there is only 2 weeks left hahahahahah YES!!!!!!!!!! YES ,YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HellAlien

HellAlien

well said there sentinel. 13 days !!!! gettin close now. I will have bit more difficulties sleeping now.

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

;D  

J

J

I WANT TO SEE THIS MOVIE BADILY,     I WANT TO BE OVER THERE TOO!!!!

Variable

Variable

13 days wouldnt pay for half the contept of this site. We are getting close.

Fallen_Guard

Fallen_Guard

go grid, go grid, go go, go grid    ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed