Alien: Isolation Release Date Announced

Started by ikarop, Mar 29, 2014, 03:22:24 PM

Author
Alien: Isolation Release Date Announced (Read 19,890 times)

ikarop

SEGA and Creative Assembly have just announced the release date for Alien: Isolation at EGX Rezzed. The game will be available on PC, PS3, PS4, X360 and Xbox One on October 7th, 2014.

The full presentation where Alien: Isolation‘s release date was revealed can be seen at EGX Rezzed’s Twitch channel here.

alienisolationreleasedate

Press Release:

SEGA® of America, Inc., SEGA® Europe, Ltd. and Twentieth Century Fox Consumer Products today announced that Alien: Isolation™, the hugely anticipated survival horror title, will be available from October 7, 2014. Developed by Creative Assembly™, the game will be available on Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, and Windows PC.

"We couldn't be happier to finally announce a date for Alien: Isolation," said Alistair Hope, Creative Lead at Creative Assembly. "The reaction we have seen so far has been simply incredible, from the screams and shrieks to the cold sweats and racing hearts. It's the Alien game that we've always wanted to play and we can't wait to let everyone get their hands on it this fall."

Alien: Isolation is a first-person survival horror game capturing the fear and tension evoked by Ridley Scott's 1979 classic film. Players find themselves in an atmosphere of constant dread and mortal danger as an unpredictable, ruthless Xenomorph is stalking and killing deep in the shadows. Underpowered and underprepared, you must scavenge resources, improvise solutions and use your wits, not just to succeed in your mission, but to simply stay alive.

Alien: Isolation will be available from October 7, 2014, for Xbox One, PS4™, Xbox 360, PS3™ and Windows PC.

Corporal Hicks

Very surprised. Very pleased.

newbeing

OMG yes! Just in time for the Halloween season!

Razz

Excellent stuff.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: newbeing on Mar 29, 2014, 03:26:06 PM
OMG yes! Just in time for the Halloween season!

Exactly! And my birthday!

Vrastal

I was expecting a late november early december release. this is a bit better

Valaquen

Marked it on the calender.

PRJ_since1990

Excellent! Can't wait... didn't think it'd be out any sooner. Any word on any versions other than the standard version? I saw that listed on Amazon for Pre Order.

Bat Chain Puller

Looking forward to this. Hopefully I can decide on a next gen system by then.

Ah who am I kidding? This in all likelihood will be delayed like all the rest.

MasterRich

5 days after my birthday :) can't wait

Valaquen

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Mar 29, 2014, 08:26:32 PM

I'm still debating whether to get it for PC or maybe wait until I can get a PS4...

Vrastal

Quote from: Valaquen on Mar 29, 2014, 10:16:24 PM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Mar 29, 2014, 08:26:32 PM

I'm still debating whether to get it for PC or maybe wait until I can get a PS4...

Ill probably get a new computer before it releases hopefully and get it on pc. or if i cant afford to either buy a ps4 or get it for ps3.

im curious as to what preorder/collectors edition will be.. besides a big d*ck in your mouth.

Glaive

OK...we've basically seen a SINGLE core mechanic stretched over an aledged 20 minute demo...still know very little about the rest of the game.

Appetite is definitely whetted, though I have my Alka-Seltzer on stand-by.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Woo! Halloween!

thecaffeinatedone

QuoteOK...we've basically seen a SINGLE core mechanic stretched over an aledged 20 minute demo...still know very little about the rest of the game

Yeah D:  My thoughts as well, and to add to that, they haven't said anything about how the levels will work or whether you'll have to find items to complete objections. Other than a hacking tool of some sort there's not much else...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed