The Predator Hybrid/Menagerie Concept Art

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 15, 2018, 08:52:41 PM

Author
The Predator Hybrid/Menagerie Concept Art (Read 26,105 times)

Highland

Designs don't matter when you are watching a comedy. They coulda came up with the most bad ass predator dog design the world has ever seen, but nobody's going to like it when the end product is a bad fan film.

AhabPredator

Quote from: Highland on Feb 11, 2019, 11:39:28 AM
Designs don't matter when you are watching a comedy. They coulda came up with the most bad ass predator dog design the world has ever seen, but nobody's going to like it when the end product is a bad fan film.

Don't insult fan films like that!  :D

Predwars24

I can't say every fan film is a masterpiece but compared to The Predator (Though it's not the worst thing I've ever seen it's the worst Predator film compared to even AVPR) They do better justice to the source material at the very least, and keep with the tone of a Predator movie. I seriously can't believe that this is how a big budget predator movie in the year 2018 comes out, A comedic over the top mess, that's all over the place. I'll tell you what I'd rather have a bunch of the fan films I've seen become canon over this one movie.

The Old One

The Old One

Agreed...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed