The Alien Minute Podcast - Dissecting Alien One Minute At a Time

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 10, 2016, 12:07:25 PM

Author
The Alien Minute Podcast - Dissecting Alien One Minute At a Time (Read 23,586 times)

Engineer

I finally listened. Wow they really tore into covenant! But they did make some good points! :-)

I'm really looking forward to Aliens minute, which should kick off this Sunday/Monday! Man, I feel like I've been waiting for ages! lol

Engineer

Finally! It's back! Good first episode too! :-)

Corporal Hicks

http://alienminute.com/podcast/

I've been looking forward to this! Gotta finish re-listening to River of Pain and then I'll listen.  :)

Russ840

I still have so much to go but im loving it.

Im on min 53 and have listened to the Covenant episode.

general_bradly

These aliens minute podcast are awesome! They go into great depth about the scenes from the movie. I have seen the movie over a 100 times and they pointed out some things in the film that I never noticed. Very cool check it out guys. ;D

Prez

I've missed John & Mitch together on this season's pod but the guests and guest hosts have been fantastic too.

Engineer

Just saw on the alien minute Facebook page that someone will be doing a predator minute podcast.

Corporal Hicks

Excellent! Doesn't look like there's any link or anything yet, though.

Engineer

Not yet. Still pretty early I think. Sounds like it'll be hosted by crystal beth.

Prez

Anyone listening to the AMP's latest one off podcast dissecting Alien3?

Corporal Hicks

Prez

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 24, 2019, 02:52:32 PM
Have they posted it?

Yep as of Tuesday. Part II just went up yesterday.

Corporal Hicks

Thanks. I've started listening to on the drive today.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed