Screen Capture Requests

Started by Darkness, Jun 13, 2007, 04:34:07 PM

Author
Screen Capture Requests (Read 213,185 times)

brad873

brad873

and the A2 queen with her head retacted

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: ScarPredator16 on Sep 01, 2007, 02:56:08 PM
You know that scene in "Aliens" when the aliens are climbing through the ceiling to get into the room to attack Ripley and Co. Bill Paxton is screaming about the motion tracker, then Ripley realizes their coming through the ceiling.

Could you get that shot when they shine the flashlight through the ceiling, and you see all thoes Aliens crawling through.

Caledonia

Caledonia

Can someone post a picture of the Weyland Yutani Soldiers in Alien 3... the soldiers in the bulky white attire that accompany Bishop 2 and the surgical team.

The Diesel

The Diesel

Quote from: Darkness on Jun 13, 2007, 04:34:07 PM
About time I created one of these threads for each movie board.

If anybody wants any specific screen caps from the Alien movies/DVDs, this is the thread to request them.
Hey, thanks Darkness.  You are a super cool guy.  Don't let anyone tell you different.

I can't think of any screen caps I want right now, but I appreciate the offer.

Jay

Jay

If you're still running these, could I request a good shot of the alien in the drainage system behind Newt from Aliens?

Cromartie

Cromartie

can i have of one of the alien grabbing detriech please?

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: Kal Skirata on Sep 16, 2007, 02:41:58 PM
can i have of one of the alien grabbing detriech please?

Cromartie

Cromartie

thanks ner vod.
dude is that alien lifting itself up with its tail?

nukem11

nukem11

How about the prosesinstation at the end when there flying through it to save Newt which looked quite epic and grand.

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

I would really like to see some stills of Hudson shooting during the operations firefight if it is at all possible pleeeaaase.

nukem11

nukem11

Found this gruesome pic of Hicks in Alien 3. I wish they never killed off him and newt. I think the facehugger should have just trigured off Ripleys pod then it would be just a case of her finding them again.

predude

predude

Could someone put up some screencaps of the runner from  alien 3

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

The AR alien in production stills?

predude

predude

could smeone post some screencaps of the aliens in aliens please

brad873

brad873

queen in the elivatore

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed