AvP Requiem Poster Released!

Started by Darkness, Sep 21, 2007, 06:57:45 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Poster Released! (Read 19,624 times)

Dane

Dane

U don't know what the f**** your talking about. The poster looks great. If you have a problem with it make your own movie. Like your opinion matters anyway   :P     >:(  

Dane

Dane

Besides its their FIRST poster

EpsilonOrpheon777

@ Dane  yes someone who makes sense! but your spelling's a little off lol    :D    this movie will be amazing it shall give birth to what we have all been waiting for... AVP3 set in the future/space... just watch

Krycek

Krycek

Yeah, Stick to ur art SpawningCarnage, I'll be glad that I won't see you at the premire because you know that all your drawings won't equal up to what the Bros are doing. Have fun Picasso.

gb( YAUJTA)

gb( YAUJTA)

HAHAHAHAHA! nice one KRYCEK

Steve-El

Steve-El

Kick a** poster! Just awesome. I WANT IT!!    ;D  

Jango1201

Jango1201

Its funny, some people are retarted. A lot of people are slamming ADI for there work with the aliens. But do they remember that they also did aliens all the way to resurrection? I mean c'mon guys give it rest already you didnt complain about aliens? And I like the poster very much, very pleased.

SHREK

SHREK

looks its simple...... the poster is rubbish

Sulaco

Sulaco

Posters good. How would the fans of aliens feel, if an alien teamed up with a human and went for a sled ride? at the end of the movie! Revenge is coming.

Nemmesyz

Nemmesyz

its a cool poster... but i think they can do better   ;)  

Neolun

Neolun

Hio... I like the Poster not so much.. now, i reworked by myself and uploaded it: http://www.avpfight.de/forum/images/img/avpr%20by%20neolun.JPG I find it much better!

spawningcarnage

spawningcarnage

Yea i do Know ...bud.  I'm a superior draftsman and just graduated from SCAD.  I studied under PAUL HUDSON?  does that ring a bell?  it will next year.  So whenever you have a sense of design, i'll be more than happy to rip the shit out of your art. ;)

spawningcarnage

spawningcarnage

OH yea, Krycek, learn to spell "PREMIERE". With your PROFICIENT statement we need people like you at the PREMIERE.

Spawningcarnage

Spawningcarnage

LOL even Neolum made it look better (good job Neolum)  You F&$*s are probably the type that love the movie "Serenity".  So if that's true, your opinion doesn't count.  Cowboys....zombies....space....get real.

Tommy Jarvis

Tommy Jarvis

My friend just got his MA in Digital Arts from MICA...you want a cookie?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed